Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 are open for applications for all international students. This opportunity can give you a chance to study for free in the United Kingdom.
Warwick believes there should be no barrier to talent. That’s why they are committed to offering a scholarship that makes it easier for gifted, ambitious international learners to pursue their academic interests at one of the UK’s most prestigious universities. The University of Warwick is delighted to announce that they will offer their international fee-paying students a generous Scholarship scheme to help with student fees for 2022 entry. Their Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship is your invitation to join them in the creation of knowledge that can change both the world and your own career opportunities. It is their way of showing that there is no barrier to talent.
Under this new scheme, we will offer 250 tuition fee awards ranging in value from £2,000 to full tuition fees. These generous awards are not just for the first year of study, but they are awarded for the full duration of your Undergraduate degree course.
Warwick Undergrad Scholarship Coverage Plan
250 Warwick Bachelor degree scholarships will be awarded to exceptional students who hold an offer to study at the University of Warwick for 2022 entry. These scholarship awards will include the following amounts:
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course
- 20 x Full fee scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for the duration of the Undergraduate course
Warwick Global Excellence Undergrad Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for this Warwick University undergrad scholarship, you must:
- Have applied for a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Warwick starting in 2022 before the UCAS application deadline of 29 January 2022
- Be classed as an ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee paying’ student for tuition fee purposes
- Be self-funded*
- Hold an offer to begin an undergraduate degree programme in 2022, in any subject area (including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course). For a full list of our Undergraduate courses, please visit our study pages.
You are considered to be a self-funded student if you are financing your studies with your own savings or if you are receiving financial assistance from family or friends. If you take out a student loan to cover the cost of your studies you are also considered to be self-funded.
You are not self-funded if your fees are being paid by your employer or a third party (other than family and friends) or if you are in receipt of a study grant or scholarship external to the University.
How to apply for the Warwick Undergrad Scholarships?
Applications for this scholarship will open in early 2022. Eligible international students who secure an offer to study for an undergraduate degree at the University of Warwick will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the scholarship.
If you are eligible and you would like to have the opportunity to apply for this scholarship, then you will need to submit your UCAS application for an undergraduate course at the University of Warwick for 2022 entry by 29 January 2022.