Become a part of Airbus by participating in Airbus Internships Program for students. Airbus Summer Internships 2022 for students are now being accepted at Airbus HR. Students can apply for Airbus Internships without IELTS. Summer internships at Airbus are available for students studying subjects of aviation, robotics, management, business, HR, finance, and more.
Interested and eligible students holding a passion for aerospace and its related operations can apply for the Airbus Internships programs for the coming session of 2023. Applications are currently open for online HR procedures at Airbus and require a CV, cover letter, and academic certs with other essential documents.
Students are going to have a wide range of paid Airbusinternship programs available in multiple fields. All you need is to be a little more alert to remain updated about the current and upcoming internship opportunities.
Want to know about Airbus?
Airbus is an international, globally recognized aerospace company that deals with all sorts of aircrafts and aerospace products related to space, military, civil, defense, and travel. The Airbus network has expanded on a large scale and operates in almost every influential country. Meanwhile, the operational activities of Airbus include designing, manufacturing, and selling of these commercial aircrafts and other aerospace products to other countries.
Benefits Associated with Airbus Internships:
Extraordinary candidates selected for the Airbus Internships will be entitled to enjoy luxuries and dozens of financial benefits throughout the internship period. Additionally, internship benefits will vary in each program with free services.
Following are the financial coverages linked to the Airbus Internships:
- Handsome & Competitive Monthly Salaries
- Free Meals at Company
- Transportation Services with no charges
- Working Hours Flexibility to promote a healthy work environment
- Bank Holidays
- Early Earning Chances
- 25 Holidays per year to balance work and life
- Enormous Networking Opportunities
- A pathway to many new employment options
- Unforgettable Work Experience
Why Work at Airbus?
The world’s most advanced and leading aerospace company, Airbus, has announced paid internee programs for currently enrolled students and graduates who want to explore this world a little earlier. These internship programs offer monthly salaries, valuable benefits, and other facilities to make the journey of internees at Airbus memorable, comfortable, and full of new experiences.
Such a reputable organization is currently performing business operations worldwide because of having Airbus offices in multiple countries, like Germany, France, Poland, Spain, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, etc. Moreover, students residing and studying in the above-stated countries can also apply for the paid internship opportunities available in these particular homelands.
Subject Fields Available for Airbus Internship Programs:
Interested students can apply for the internships at Airbus in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Production Management
- Supply Chain
- Gear Landing and Systems
- Flight Physics
- Aviation Engineering
- Materials & Processes
List of Countries Where Airbus Operates:
As mentioned above, it is a multinational company with several offices in different regions, performing significant tasks & offering worthy internship programs. Following is the list of countries where Airbus has its offices:
- Asia Pacific
- Pacific Region
- South Korea
List of Few Airbus Internships Programs in 2022:
At the time of publishing this article, there are over 120+ internships/jobs available at Airbus. Here is the list of a few Airbus Internship opportunities country-wise:
- Business Development Internship at Airbus France
- Student Internship at Airbus Germany
- Satellite Ground Segment Development Internship at Airbus Germany
- Tooling Engineering Placement & Mechanical Equipment at Airbus UK
- Internships in Procurement Department at Airbus Spain
- Internship program for Accounting and HR at Airbus Portugal
- TFG & TFM internship at Airbus Spain
Procedure to Apply for the Airbus Internships:
The application process for Airbus internships is quite simple and online. Before applying for the internship program, the applicants must be enrolled in an accredited university.
Check the step-by-step procedure to submit your application for a suitable internship program:
- Log onto the official website of Airbus and apply online. (Application portal link at end of article)
- Make a Candidate Account on the official application portal. After making this account, the candidate will receive a password and username.
- The candidate has the option to change that username and password if needed.
- After this, make a Candidate profile and Job application in your account. Fill in the fields, like qualification, previous work experiences, your expertise, personal information, etc.
- Also, upload the required documents, including a resume, a cover letter, academic certificates & transcripts. (For Germany only, the current enrollment certificate is also mandatory).
- Through this Candidate profile, applicants will get notified about the available internship opportunities.
- Once your profile is complete, it is time to proceed with the application with the attached documents.