Prepare your required documents to apply for the fully-funded Chinese ANSO Scholarships 2023-2024 for Young Talents. Formerly this Chinese ANSO Scholarship was known as the CAS-TWAS Scholarship. This China scholarship covers full educational expenses plus housing plus monthly living allowances and other benefits. The ANSO Scholarships project is under the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
International students interested to study in China on a fully-funded Chinese Scholarship can take an advantage of this article because the next 3 months will decide their academic fate. Before the start of the ANSO Scholarship application period; international applicants are required to send email requests to the professors of ANSO-affiliated institutes to seek acceptance letters. If an applicant gets successful in getting an acceptance letter from a Chinese professor then half of the success will be achieved. The next half part would be to do well with ANSO Scholarship online application submission. Therefore, this is the best time to write emails to Chinese professors to request acceptance letters. Read this article carefully, to get familiar with each and every step of the ANSO Scholarship application.
The ANSO Foundation is pleased to invite all students to apply for Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees. This scholarship program supports students who want to study abroad, domestically, or internationally. The ANSO scholarship is available to candidates from the fields of science and technology. Students who are aiming for a Master’s and doctoral degree in China can apply for this scholarship. The ANSO Chinese Scholarship 2023 will provides the necessary support for aspiring individuals from around the world.
The Alliance of International Science Organizations Scholarship is a generous academic scholarship for international students. ANSO is to provide opportunities for postgraduates from top universities in China. 200 master’s students will be sponsored by CAS, along with 300 Ph.D. students. By applying for this scholarship, you’ll be able to attend the University of Science and Technology in China (USTC) or the University of China Academy of Sciences (UCAS).
ANSO China Scholarship Details
The Chinese Academy of Sciences created the Alliance of International Science Organizations to share its resources with other institutions. The Alliance has 36 member scientific organizations from around the world. The purpose of ANSO is to support people’s well-being. The vision of ANSO is to promote the development of science and technology. The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents is an educational program designed to help you achieve the highest level of education or training.
Association: Alliance of International Science Organizations
Student category: Masters, PhD
Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
Departments: Multiple Fields
Nationality: International students
Apply procedure: Online
Funding Allowances for ANSO Scholarship Program
The benefits of the Chinese ANSO scholarship program are extensive. It is an opportunity for students to get financial assistance from the Chinese government to pursue their studies. You’ll only receive the scholarship funds if you’re accepted into the program.
The ANSO scholarship provides financial assistance, as well as skill-building opportunities. ANSO scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, creativity, and passion for learning.
- The scholarship will pay for you to take the courses that your career requires.
- You’ll get a flight, tuition, accommodation, and health insurance.
- The monthly stipend will be up to 4K RMB for Master’s, 6K to 7K RMB for Doctorate.
ANSO Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The ANSO scholarship scheme aims to inspire young people from across the world to consider a career in science and research. Scholarship applications are reviewed on an individual basis. A team of CAS scholarship advisors, who are experts in their field, reviewed all applications.
The ANSO Chinese scholarships 2023 is open to all students, but students must meet the following criteria:
- International students can only apply (Chinese citizens can’t apply).
- Submit an official English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Applicants must be under the age of 30 on December 31, 2023.
- The age for the Ph.D. program should be 35 years old on December 31, 2023.
- You should strive to be physically healthy and mentally/emotionally healthy.
- You must have the skills to lead, manage, and volunteer.
- During a scholarship period, a student must not take on any other assignments.
Who Can’t Apply
- Applications from master’s students who are currently in master’s degree programs in China will be disregarded. However, you can apply for the Ph.D. program next year.
- Applicants that have already applied to UCAS cannot apply to USTC.
ANSO Scholarship Application Guide
People interested in the Chinese university ANSO scholarship should follow the instructions. You can get free admission to USTC or UCAS if you qualify for their scholarships. But you better apply quickly before the deadline.
- Please be sure to meet the eligibility criteria listed on the department pages of their site.
- You should connect with related supervisors from UCAS or USTC. You can also approach affiliated colleges. An acceptance letter from a professor of any CAS Associated laboratory is mandatory for filing the application of the ANSO Scholarships program.
- You’ll need to provide specific documents to apply. The Portal will be open soon.
- You can fill out the form on the official ANSO Scholarship for Young Talent Scholarship page.
- Submit your new application form for the ANSO Scholarship.
Documents Required for ANSO Scholarship Application
- A copy of your passport which is valid for at least two years.
- Submission of CV and brief introduction of my own research experience.
- Provide a copy of the certificate that shows that you graduated from university.
- For the Master’s Degree program, the applicant must have graduate degree certificates. If applicants are about to complete their degree soon, then they must have a pre-graduate degree certificate that shows their student status. Expecting graduation Completion date should be mentioned on the certificate.
- For the Ph.D. In the degree program, applicants must have Master’s degree certificates. If applicants are about to complete their degree soon, then they must have a pre-Master degree certificate that shows their student status. Expecting Masters’s Completion date should be mentioned on the certificate.
- An original copy of the applicant’s transcript is compulsory.
- You should provide letters of reference that will provide the most useful information to the person who will read your resume. The host supervisor is not the referee.
- Scan your reference letters and upload them to the UCAS/USTC online admission system.
- Provide a detailed research proposal of how you intend to execute the research.
- Official proof of English proficiency (certificate) not IELTS.
- If you have published articles, include copies of the title page, abstract, if available the full manuscript.
- If you have a few awards, honors, or other recognitions that have been given to you, you might want to include them.
To avoid misunderstandings, if documents are not in Chinese or English, there must be a notarial translation made. The scholarship office requires you to present the original copies of certain documents upon your arrival. In addition, a copy of a passport needs to be sent to the Chinese Consulate by the applicant or a representative. You must include this if you want your application to be approved.
ANSO Scholarships 2023 Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
The ANSO Scholarships 2023-2024 will be available for application in November 2023. So wait for UCAS to release the Starting date of the ANSO Scholarship Application for next year.
The expected deadline for the ANSO scholarship application submission will be March 1, 2023. As the previous deadline was March 2023. Candidates will have to submit the ANSO Scholarship application form before the deadline.