Science Po France is inviting online applications to recruit students for their fully-funded Emily Boutmy Scholarships 2022-2023 academic session in top French Universities on their pannel.
Has France always been a part of your dream destinations? How would you like to stay there, then? Wondering how? By winning the Emily Boutmy Scholarships, of course.
The Emily Boutmy Scholarships Fund is providing international students with an amazing opportunity to spend a couple of years in France and nurture in the controlled academic environment there. Do you want to be one of those lucky few to join the most prestigious university in France, and that too on scholarship?
We know just how you can! Read this article till the last and find out.
The Emily Boutmy Scholarship Program 2022-2023:-
The Emily Boutmy Scholarship Awards have been initiated by the Paris Institute of Political Studies, aka the Science Po University in France. Named after the founder of this esteemed private institute, the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Awards aim at giving bright minds from around the world a chance to study in a modern research-oriented university; one which ranks amongst France’s finest institutions.
For those who want to avail of a scholarship under the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Program, we have great news. The Emily Boutmy Scholarship Program has started taking applications for the upcoming academic year 2022-2023. If you are interested in knowing the details of the award, stay tuned to this transcript.
Details of the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Program:-
Host country: France
Host university: Paris Institute of Political Studies
Course levels: Bachelor’s level, Master’s, Ph.D.
Emily Boutmy Scholarship Acceptance rate: 18%
- School of International Affairs
- School of Public Affairs
- School of Management and Innovation
- School of Law
- School of Urban Studies
- Doctoral School
- Political sciences
- School of Journalism.
Funding Allowances of Emily Boutmy Scholarships:-
Following are the perks and benefits ordained for those who win a scholarship by the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Fund.
For Bachelor’s Level Students:
A bachelor’s degree at the Science Po lasts for 3 years in all the faculties. The Emily Boutmy Scholarships grant scholarships at different levels to bachelor’s level students; each of which differs in terms of the grants advanced. The different types of funding support for international students are given below:
Benefits of the Emily Boutmy Scholarships for Type A:
- Grant for tuition fee worth €13,000 per year throughout the Bachelor’s degree program
- A grant towards living cost amounting to €5,000 for three years.
Benefits of the Emily Boutmy Scholarships for Type B:
- A grant for Tuition fee worth €8,800 per year throughout the Bachelor’s degree program.
Benefits of the Emily Boutmy Scholarships for Type C:
- A grant for tuition fee worth €6,000 per year throughout the Bachelor’s degree program
Benefits of the Emily Boutmy Scholarships for Type D:
- A grant for tuition fee worth €3,600 per year throughout the Bachelor’s degree program.
For Graduate Level Students:
A graduate-level degree at Science Po consists of one or two years’ long Masters and Ph.D. Programs. Science Po also offers dual Master’s programs in affiliation with international universities.
Graduate-level students at Science Po avail the following benefits under the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Fund:
- One time grant towards tuition fee worth €12,200 per year for the entire tenure of Master’s degree program.
Eligibility to Apply for Emily Boutmy Scholarship:-
There are certain limitations imposed by the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Fund as to who can apply for the scholarship program such as applicants’ nationalities and level of degrees.
The eligibility criteria for the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Program 2022-2023 has been listed below in detail:
- Applicant can be of any nationality except for European
- Candidates who possess a dual nationality are not eligible to apply, provided that one of them is an EU citizenship
- Swiss and Norwegian students cannot apply for the Emily Boutmy Scholarships as they may be entitled for the CROUS Scholarships
- Candidates from Quebec cannot apply for a Master’s degree program but are eligible to apply for a Bachelor’s degree program
- The Emily Boutmy Scholarship does not fund dual degree Bachelor’s programs except for some under specific terms
- The Emily Boutmy Scholarship Fund does not support any dual degree Master’s programs except for:
- Dual degree in Journalism from Science Po & Columbia University
- Dual degrees from Science Po & Fudan University (only for Chinese national students)
- Dual degrees from Science Po & Peking University (only for Chinese national students)
- Exchange students are not eligible to apply for the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be applying to the Emily Boutmy Scholarship Program for the first time
Language Proficiency Requirements:
- To apply for the Emily Boutmy Scholarships, a language proficiency certificate in French is not mandatory, provided that the applicant has command over the English language.
Application Method of Emily Boutmy Scholarship:-
The Emily Boutmy Scholarships can be applied to by applying directly to Science Po (Get application link at bottom of this page) and mentioning the name of the scholarship under the ‘Financial Information’ column.
List of documents required for the Emily Boutmy Scholarships:-
Only those applications are processed by the scholarship panel that is a complete document; that is, that are accompanied by all the required documents for verification.
Following are the documents required for the Emily Boutmy Scholarships 2022-2023:
Emily Boutmy Scholarships 2022 Application Deadline:-
The application deadline for the Emily Boutmy Scholarships 2022-2023 is different as per the degree levels.
- For Bachelor’s level students, the last date for application submission is February 15th, 2022
- For Graduate level students, the deadline for application submission is November 30th, 2022.
This brings the end of this article.
If you have any queries regarding the Emily Boutmy Scholarships, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.