Bond University Scholarships in Australia are open for admission applications for the class of 2023 intake for international students. This is a great opportunity to study in Australia to start your next academic journey with all the other academic benefits of your chosen degree program. Want the cherry on top of this? There is no application fees to apply for admission/scholarship at Bond University.
Bond University offers high academic achievers an opportunity to study at an undergraduate, postgrad level with tuition fee waiver scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships is also one of the renowned scholarship programs offered by Bond University to international students.
Application Fees of Bond University is: ZERO (No Application Fees)
Funding Coverage Plan of Bond University Scholarships:
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate, and postgrad studies at Bond University. The students applying for different scholarships at Bond University may expect any or all of the following listed coverage plans:
- Few of their scholarships sponsor 50-100% tuition waivers for their chosen program.
- Residence facility at Bond University Campus with health insurance and monthly living expense.
- Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program may not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
List of Scholarships Offered by Bond University
Australian Bond University offers a variety of scholarships each year for various academic program options. A list of a few of the scholarships offered at Bond University are:
- CoLab Industry Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Bond Leadership Scholarships
- Bond University – MACC Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarships
- Excellence Scholarships
- Bond Gems Scholarships
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarships
- Bond Research Scholarships
- Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships
- International Leadership Scholarships
- Bond University Indigenous Scholarships
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarships
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Bond University Indigenous Medical Scholarships
- International Stand Out Scholarships
- Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries
IELTS Requirement at Bond University for Admissions: Not Mandatory
To apply for admission at Bond University, international students from non-native English-speaking countries do not specifically be asked to submit IELTS results if acceptable IELTS Alternative tests are submitted with the admission application. Bond University also accepts some IELTS alternative certificates as well such as;
- Bond University College English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- C1 Advanced
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Pearson Test of English Academic | PTE
Programs Offered at Bond University:
Following of the main degree program options are available for international students under various Australian Scholarships offered at Bond University:
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Law, Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counselling
- Sports Subjects
Bond University Scholarships/Admissions Eligibility:
To be considered for any of the scholarships offered by Bond University, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for most of their scholarships.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Choose a scholarship program offered by Bond University (Check Apply link below)
- Candidate must fulfill program-specific entry criteria
- Applicants must submit all required documents alongside their application for admission
Documents Required for Bond University Application:
Prepare te set of following documents for admission application submission at Bond University of Australia:
- Copies of all educational documents (transcripts/degree/certificates)
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Study plan essay for MS degree applicants
- Abstract of previous thesis or final year project
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Letter of Motivation
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificates
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Recommendation letters (at least 2) from previous studied institute/professors
Bond University Scholarship Application Process:
- Applicants are requested to find out if their preferred degree option is available at Bond University
- Check out the program-specific eligibility criteria for admissions
- Gather all required documents for the Bond University admission application
- Create an account on the admissions portal of Bond University (Apply now link available at last of the article)
- Search for scholarship options suitable for your degree program at Bond University
- Fill out the application form, attach docs, proofread the application, and submit
- When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer.
Bond University Application Deadline in 2022:
Bond University Scholarships application window remains open throughout the year depending upon the type of chosen scholarship. There are a large number of scholarships offered at Bond University and a few of their application deadlines are as follows:
- Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries: Open for applications
- Bond Leadership Scholarships: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarship: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Excellence Scholarship: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarships: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships: Deadline August 1, 2022
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarships: Deadline August 1, 2022
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: Deadline June 12, 2022
- International Stand Out Scholarships: Deadline June 12, 2022
Bond University has the following application deadlines for admissions in 2022:
- Applications closed on April 1, 2022, for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.