Apply for the highly-funded Scholarships in 2023 at Imperial College Business School for the class of 2023. There are hundreds of business/science scholarships offered each year at Imperial College Business School. In this article, you will get all the information you to to get prepared to apply for business school scholarships.
Students who have applied for an MBA at the Imperial College Business School of London can apply for the Brilliant Minds Scholarships. This Business School scholarship is specifically for MBA students who are studying at the Imperial College of Business in the UK.
Brllian Minds Scholarship Coverage Plan
The Brilliant Minds Scholarship is worth up to 52,000 USD per recipient and is enough to bring down the cost of attending the Imperial College Business School. The recipients can use the scholarship value to fund their tuition (the scholarship is given as a tuition fee waiver). Students who have gotten the scholarship can still apply for other kinds of funding like other scholarships at the Imperial and student loans etc.
There are a number of scholarships being given by the Imperial Business School to help the students fund their education and stay in the UK. Students meeting the eligibility criteria can easily get a scholarship that suits their profile.
Doing an MBA from Imperial College Business School costs the same to both local and international students. The tuition for the Imperial MBA is around 60,000 USD. Students who perform extraordinarily within their academics and have a great potential for building a successful career after their MBA can definitely qualify for this scholarship.
English Language Requirements at Imperial College Business School
Degrees, short courses, and all academic programs are taught in the English language at Imperial College of London. Therefore, applicants applying for admissions/scholarships at Imperial College of London must provide English language proficiency proof.
IELTS requirement at Imperial College: Optional
An IELTS academic test of at least 6.5 bands is required with any admission application at Imperial College. But if candidates can provide any IELTS alternative certificates such as TOEFL, Duolingo, CPE, I/GCSE, PTE, or CAE; then IELTS submission is not mandatory.
Scholarships Offered by Imperial College Business School
The following list of scholarships are also offered at Imperial College Business School:
- Aziz foundation scholarships
- Advisory Board Scholarships
- Africa Regional Scholarships
- Black Future Leaders Scholarships
- Imperial Excellence Fellowships
- Full-time MBA Scholarships
- Bright Network Scholarships
- LATAM Regional Scholarships
- Commonwealth shared scholarships
- GREAT scholarships at Imperial
- Women in Finance scholarships
- Global leadership scholarships
Brilliant Minds Scholarship Application Method:
All the applicants who are applying for the Imperial MBA before the deadline is over will automatically get considered for the scholarship. Applicants just have to make sure that all of their required documentation is complete. The requirements of the application are:
- First of all, fill out the application form for getting admission into a full-time MBA program at the Imperial College Business School.
- Submit the scores of the GMAT test necessary to get admission to an MBA program
- Submit a college essay of 700 words. The essay will be on the topic; “Describe your greatest academic achievement, and why this is a particular source of pride for you.”
In order to increase the chances of getting the scholarship, applicants should submit their admission applications well before the deadline for applying. The admission essay can either be submitted along with the scholarship form or can be emailed at [email protected] before the application deadline. Applicants are advised to mention their CID number along with the heading Brilliant Minds Scholarship Application in the subject line of the email.
Eligibility Criteria for the Brilliant Minds Scholarship:
The Brilliant Minds scholarship is for those students who intend to take up an MBA at the Imperial College Business School. The students who are applying for the scholarship will have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should have a high academic standing and should possess a high score on the aptitude test of GMAT.
- The GMAT scores need to be submitted before the scholarship deadline. These scores should be well-balanced.
- Applicants are required to find appropriate referees and get them to write a reference letter for them. These referees can be contacted by the university if the scholarship committee feels the need to do so.
- Applicants should possess an honors degree of first-class or the international equivalent of it.
Brilliant Minds Scholarship Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
The last date to submit an application for MBA Scholarship at Imprerial college of London is May 31, 2023.
There are two scholarship committees, each of which is responsible for making the scholarship decisions for the two batches respectively. The first committee evaluates the applications that were submitted before May 31, 2023; and the second committee evaluates the applications submitted before September 30. Applicants who receive an offer letter from the university for admission into MBA will be considered for the scholarship.
The candidates are selected based on their previous academic records, their scores on the GMAT test, and the content of their admission essays. Applicants from the UK and outside of the UK are eligible to apply.