Kent University will be accepting applications for their British scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 with a comprehensive selection of subject offerings; to students possessing outstanding academic records from entry-level and beyond in their undergrad and postgrad degrees.
The University of Kent also opened an application window for scholarships in sports and music that can help students further develop their talent. Awarded on merit, by Kent Sport and their Music department scholarships are open to all students at Kent.
University of Kent’s Recent Admissions Acceptance Rate is 84%
University of Kent Application Fees is GBP 50 only (non-refundable).
English Language Requirements of University of Kent
Kent University strictly scrutinizes the English language ability of candidates applying for admission there because the medium of instruction of their courses is English language. An IELTS of 6.5 bands is generally accepted by the University of Kent but it is not the only English Language Proficiency test that the University of Kent accepts.
IELTS Requirement at University of Kent: Optional
International students can submit IELTS alternative test results as well for taking admission at the University of Kent. Some of the English Language Proficiency tests accepted by the University of Kent are; PTE, TOEFL iBT, Duolingo, Cambridge English: Advanced and Proficiency, NCUK English Language Test, ESOL or SELT, International Baccalaureate, Cambridge O Level English Language, OxfordAQA International GCSE English Language, CAE/CPE, or IGCSE English First or Second Language.
University of Kent Scholarships Financial Coverage Plan:
The scholarships at the University of Kent have variable coverage plans depending on the award type and available funding grant. A variety of British Scholarships provided at the University of Kent covers partial-to-full tuition fees, fixed fund awards, and similar academic benefits.
University of Kent Scholarships General Eligibility
The University of Kent offers a large number of academic scholarships throughout the year. Every scholarship issued by kent university comes with its own set of eligibility criteria, but some of the general conditions are listed as follows:
- Be an outstanding student throughout their academic journey so far
- Possess ambassadorial skills with evidence of cultural sensitivity
- Have a strong academic background with excellent research skills
- Be committed to the University of Kent, you are able to apply for more than one course and/or to more than one University, but you may only accept one offer of a Shared Scholarship
- Return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete. In some circumstances, a student may be permitted to remain in the UK if seeing doctoral study and they satisfy certain strict conditions
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Interest in a range of community, and extracurricular activities
Kent Scholarship Application Package Important Documents:
The candidates will be requested to submit any of the following listed documents at the time of the application submission for Kent Scholarships:
- Copies of all transcripts
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Study plan essay for MS degree applicants
- Letter of Motivation
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificate
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Recommendation letters should be by two of the former professors
Process to Apply for University of Kent Scholarships in 2022
You should follow the university of Kent standard process to submit your scholarship application. Your scholarship application will be assessed by the school to which you are applying; successful applicants will be invited to an online interview with the school.
Find a suitable scholarship from the undergrad or postgrad kent scholarship pool (Links are available at the bottom of this article). Make a formal application for an undergrad or postgraduate degree at the University of Kent commencing September 2022-2023.
Complete the Kent Scholarship online application process and submit all required Scholarship Application documents online while mentioning the degree program and scholarship name. Applications will be considered based on Academic Excellence and a completed application.
University of Kent Application Deadline is June 30, 2022
The last date to submit an application for admission/scholarship at the University of kent is set at June 30, 2022. Whereas all the documents must reach the admission office, and candidates must satisfy all admission requirements before August 31, 2022.