CEC and FSW Express Entry Draw for Canada resumed from July 6, 2022. Hundreds of applicants can now take advantage of immigrating to Canada for work purposes to obtain a permanent Canadian Permanent Residency.
There is a great job market in Canada and a lot of work opportunities for everyone. If you want to immigrate to Canada, you and your family will get the benefits of its high quality of life. There is a very easy way for immigrants to Canada which is Express Entry. There is good news that Canada has resumed Express Entry once again.
Canadian Express Entry for PR
Express Entry for Canada is defined as the fastest way for skilled workers to immigrate to Canada to get permanent residency.
How does Express Entry work?
Canada’s Express Entry for skilled professionals is an online application draw system for permanent residency immigration to Canada. Before applying you may need information about how does it work? You have to check your eligibility, if you are eligible for Express Entry you have to create a profile. Complete your profile within 60 days. IRCC will check your profile for a couple of weeks randomly. It will score your profile. Higher-scoring candidates will be selected to apply for Permanent Residency.
Pre-requirements of Canadian Express Entry
If you want to apply for express entry, you have to complete its requirements. It consists of three programs. These programs have their requirements, you have to be eligible for at least one of them. Common requirements are:
- A Passport or Travel Document
- You must be under 30 years old
- Get a 67 score out of 100 in the pool
- Pass the English language test
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Have one year of job experience in the last ten years
These are pre-requirements for the Express Entry process to Canada.
Resumption of Canadian Express Entry Draws: July 6, 2022
The Express Entry program was launched on 1 January 2015. This Canadian Express Entry system is used to communicate with qualified applicants and to select them for immigration. This system was paused in December 2020 because of the global situation. Now, the immigration minister of Canada, Sean Fraser has announced that Express Entry for Canada is resumed from 6 July 2022.
He also said that immigration Newcomers continue to play a critical role in the success of the Canadian Economy and we look forward to resuming this important program. Qualified candidates will be invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada in the following programs
- Federal Skilled Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Classification of Skilled Work Experience for Canadian Express Entry:
These are types of skilled work experience eligible for express entry draws for Canada:
- Managerial jobs (skill level 0)
- Professional jobs (skill type A)
- Technician jobs and Skilled Trades (skill type B)
Education Required for Canadian Express Entry:
If you are applying for Federal Skilled Workers, you have to show that your education is equivalent to a completed Certificate diploma or degree of
- Canadian secondary Institution
- Canadian Post-Secondary Institution
If you are applying for Federal Skilled Trades or Canadian Experience Class, education is not in demand. Still, if you want to increase your Points in the Express Entry pool then you may mention your Certificate or Diploma from the Canadian Secondary Institution or Post Secondary Institution of Canada.
English Language Proficiency Required for Canada Express Entry:
You must meet the minimum level of required English language proficiency in order to apply for Canadian Express Entry for PR:
- Canadian Language marks 7 for NOC 0 or Q jobs
- Canadian Language marks 5 for NOC B jobs
- IELTS exam
Take the approved Language test of
Describe your language test results in your Express Entry profile. These English language test is valid for two years.
Required Documents for Canadian Permanent Residency Application
If you will be invited to apply for Canadian permanent residency you will have to upload the copies of documents that you have used for profile creation and some other documents are following
- Police certificate
- Medical test
- Proof of funds
- Birth Certificate
- A representative (if you have hired)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Divorce Certificate (if divorced)
Your information will remain saved for 60 days, you have to complete your profile on these days. Otherwise, you have to start again.
Need to Get Assessed by the Province or territory (Federal Skilled Trades)
Federal Skilled Trades have to go to the Province or Territory that will assess them for their Trades. You may also require training and experience from an employer. To get more information about getting assessed, visit a website related to your trade of Province or territory where you want to live and work.
Each website has different details related to Certificates of qualifications to work in a specific Province as Skilled Trade. Visit their website to get more information. Following are the Provinces that are famous for Trades
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
If your trade is not related to any province, it may be regulated federally such as airplane mechanics.
Skilled work Experience (only for the Federal Trades Program)
National Occupational Classification (NOC) organizes Skilled Trades under these groups to the Skilled Traders for Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Major Group 72, works to hire electrical, industrial, and construction trades
- Major Group 73, works to hire Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Major Group 82, works to hire technical supervisor jobs in natural resources, works for agriculture, and related production
- Major Group 92, works to hire manufacturing, processing, utility supervisor, and central control operator
- Minor Group 632, works to hire cooks and chefs
- Minor Group 633, works to hire bakers and butchers
- Major groups are subdivided into different occupations and are all in skill type B.
Proof of Funds:
If you want to get permanent residency in Canada through Express Entry, you have to give proof that you can support yourself and your family financially to settle in Canada, Until
- You can get Legal work in Canada
- You need to show a valid job offer from an employer in Canada
Where you can live in Canada?
You are not allowed to live in Quebec province because this province selects its own Skilled Workers. You have to live outside the Quebec Province if you immigrate to Canada on Express Entry draws. If you are nominated by any province or territory, you have to love there.