Applications for the Erasmus Mundus fully-funded Scholarships 2023 for Joint Master’s programs are currently open for the coming session of 2023-2024. Eligible international applicants can submit their applications online before the due date after meeting the eligibility criteria without mandatory IELTS scores. In the meantime, via EMJM scholarships, European Union is all set to finance higher studies, like the MS program for financially challenged overseas students who cannot afford to pay their tuition fees.
Sponsorship of Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarships:
Following are the financial and academic benefits that will be granted to the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarship winners during the scholarship duration:
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage
- Costs for Research and Thesis activities
- Placement Activities expenses
- Free Library Access & Laboratory funds
- Participation costs of EUR 9000 (Partner Countries’ scholars) & EUR 4500 (Program countries’ scholars)
- Travel allowances of EUR 1000-3000
- Installation costs of EUR 1000
- Monthly subsidies
- Insurance package
- Other essential expenditures coverage
About Erasmus Mundus Joint MS Scholarships:
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships Programs are fully-funded academic scholarships, granting two types of awards to the best candidates; a Joint degree award or a Single degree award for integrated MS programs. It is an initiative by the Higher Education Institutions in partnership with the Program Countries, sponsored by the EU. However, that scholarship aims to enhance the skills plus competency of MS graduates and focuses on innovation, excellence, and attractiveness of HEI & EHEI.
The number of EMJM Scholarships & Duration:
The duration of this scholarship program is one to two years. Meanwhile, 43 scholarships are available for partner countries’ students and 10 for program countries’ winners.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships:
Interested applicants are requested to check the below-listed eligibility criteria to avoid any inconvenience in the application process:
- Applicants must hold a BS degree in Engineering or be in the last year of their degree program.
- An equivalent degree is also acceptable.
- Applicants must be from non-EU / partner/program countries.
- While applying for the EMJM awards, the applicant must not be utilizing any Erasmus Scholarship.
- The age of the scholarship applicant must not be below 16 years.
- A GPA of 2.5 to 3.0 is needed to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarship.
- Students with non-native English backgrounds are bound to submit the language proficiency scores, like TOEFL, B2 level, & PTE. However, IELTS scores are not necessary to show.
List of Eligible Program Countries:
Students from the below-listed countries are eligible for the Erasmus Mundus Joint MS program:
- Czech Republic
Application Process for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship:
Interested international students can submit their applications electronically via the official site of Erasmus Mundus. All information regarding the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship scholarship application procedure is available on the EMJMD Steps website (Link down below this article).
So, log into the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship (EMJMD) Steps site, fill out the fields, attach the required documents, and submit the application. Then, send the hard copies of your required documents before the deadline via post to the mentioned address to meet the requirements.
Required Documents List for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship:
Following are the documents required with the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships application:
- Language Proficiency certificates/ Scores
- Academic Transcripts of high school/ universities
- Motivation Letter
- Passport copy
- Passport Size photos
- Resume (optional)
- Research Plan
- Study Plan
- Recommendation Letter
- Letter of Intent
- Financial Assets Statement
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship Deadline for Application:
Potential candidates are requested to submit online applications for the Erasmus Mundus Joint MS program before December 31, 2022.