Erasmus Mundus Scholarships in 2023: Study in Europe for free
The fully-funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for the academic session of 2023-2024 are now available for international students to submit their online applications to various European Universities. This is one of the great chances for students to study for free in Europe!
In this article, we are going to tell you what the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is all about and how you can apply for it? By availing of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023, students can get a golden opportunity to acquire valued and prestigious European scholarships.
All those looking forward to seeking higher Studies in Europe can apply for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship right now. Admissions are open now!
This Erasmua+ program has been introduced under the European Union (EU) support through its Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Students who belong to both non-EU and EU countries can apply for this European scholarship.
Introduction About Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023
This Erasmus scholarship program is an integrated and prestigious study program at an international level. The International Consortium of Higher Education Institutions has collaborated to enroll students in almost 116 Higher Educatiom programs in various disciplines.
Students from all over the world apply for this Erasmus scholarship, out of which just a few of them are shortlisted based on eligibility criteria. Once the students are shortlisted and selected, they can start their degree. Students have to study one part of the program in one country and choose another country for studying the second part of their program.
This Europeam scholarship program is fully funded that cover full education expense and personal expese of students.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships Details
- Sponsored by the European Union
- Countries only Europe
- Funding is Fully Funded
- Duration of 2 Years
- Course Level is for any Degree Program
- Deadline is different for a different program
- Intake Session of Erasmus Mundus Program: 2023-2024
Funding Coverage Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
As we have already mentioned in the beginning, this scholarship is a full-funded European program that covers all students’ expenses. Other benefits of this scholarship program are:
- Monthly Stipend of 1100-1200 Euros/monthly
- The tuition fee is free
- Offer travel allowances
- International Airfare Tickets
- Gives a travel allowance to all countries in which you will study
- Grants a job visa once the degree is over
Application Process of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
When you will be selected for this European scholarship, you can apply to 3 different universities in 3 European countries. Plus, you can also get a dual degree awarded by the 2 European universities. Each program is different from one another, but the duration of all programs is 2 years. You will be studying each semester of your program at various universities and in different countries, i.e., Australia, the USA, and Europe.
Major Eligibility Requirements to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- One major requirement of this scholarship program is to have an average score of 6.5 bands in IELTS, which is mandatory for all programs.
- GRE is not required.
- No working experience is needed.
- A candidate having 16 years of education can apply.
- There is no such age restriction to applying for the scholarship.
- Even a candidate with a 3.0 or 2.5 CGPA can apply as well.
- Students waiting for results can also apply.
- Any student who has already obtained an Erasmus scholarship or has been previously a part of it cannot apply for this scholarship.
- A student cannot apply for more than 3 programs at one time. Programs can only be selected from the list given by the Erasmus Mundus scholarship. Check out their official website to know the detailed list.
Documents required for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Deadline in 2023:
The last date to submit your online application in 2023 for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for the batch of 2023-2024 depends on the University where your application is made. Generally, Erasmus Mundus Scholarships will keep open throughout 2023 for 2023 admissions in different European Universities.
Where to Apply for Erasmus Scholarship?
You can check out the catalog of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships (available below), in which a list of all programs is given to figure out which program suits your requirements. You can apply for just 3 programs at one time and not more than that. Each program has a duration of 2 years. Programs will have some strange names, so don’t get confused over them.
If you want to study in the best European universities for higher studies, then apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship right now without wasting any time. This scholarship is announced just once a year, so don’t miss to grab this golden opportunity.
Apply for it now!
I would like to thank you Mr for sharing this scholarship with us in time.
Thank you for updating me about this European opportunity.