Buckle up to submit your online applications for the fully-funded Knight Hennessy Scholarships 2022-2023.
So are you an aspiring student who wishes to fund their postgraduate degree, but can’t seem to find a suitable scholarship program?
Buckle up your seat belt, because we right here are going to suggest you one intriguing scholarship program to earn a fully funded scholarship at Stanford University.
Intrigued yet? Hop on to this transcript and earn your ticket to Stanford!
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program
On top of all the scholarship awards offered in the United States of America, the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program ranks at the top. This pretty much explains why the award is insanely competitive, with an acceptance rate of merely 4%.
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program gives its award holders the chance to join a multicultural platform which gives them all the different opportunities to grow both personally and professionally, and develop such skills in themselves that enables them to tackle the different situations in all their walks of life.
Salient Features of the Knight Hennessy Scholarships
Enlisted below are the salient features of the Knight Hennessy Scholarships Program 2022-2023:
#1 Host Country: The United States of America
#2 Host institute: Stanford University
#3 Course level: Postgraduate level(MS, MBA, MA, MFA, MPP, MD, PhD., JD.)
#4 Duration of Courses: 2, 3, 4, and 5-year degree programs
#5 A number of scholarships awarded: Up to 90 awards each year
#6 Available Faculties:
- School of Engineering
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- School of Medicinal Biosciences
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences.
Perks and Benefits of the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program encourages students from around the world to gather the courage and apply for the opportunity of their lifetimes.
The following are the attractions for a student to apply to the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program:
- Fully funded tuition
- Stipend towards living expenses
- Periodic stipends for up to 3 years
- Stipend towards educational expenses
- Academic supplies
- Instruction material
- Personal expenses
- Stipend towards local transport
- Annual economy class air ticket for travel to and from Stanford
- Supplementary grants.
Eligibility criteria for applying to the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program
The most important thing to do before applying for any scholarship is to check whether or not you are eligible for it. And the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is no exception.
We have listed the eligibility criteria for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022-2023 so that you don’t have to search for it elsewhere.
- The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program imposes no restrictions as to the nationalities, ethnicities, and gender of its applicants
- Before submitting their applications for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2022-2023, all the applicants must get themselves enrolled in a graduate degree program at Stanford University
- Applicants must be newly enrolled Stanford students. Students who have joined Stanford in 2021 are not eligible to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Applicants must not have completed their bachelor’s before 2015
- Applicants having an army background must have a bachelor’s degree of 2013 at the latest
- The candidate must possess the following personal qualities in order to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program:
- Independence of thought
- Leadership capabilities
- Civic outlook
Language Proficiency Requirements
- All the candidates should possess an English Language Proficiency Certificate (either IELTS or TOEFL)
- Language Proficiency Certificates are exempted for those students who earned their Bachelor’s degrees from institutions serving English as their sole means of instruction.
Step by Step Procedure to Apply to the Knight Hennessy Scholarships
In order to win a scholarship at Stanford University under the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program, it is mandatory that you follow the correct procedure of applying to the program.
Here is a step by step procedure to guide you through your application processes:
Step 1: Apply at a degree program at Stanford:
To apply to the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program, it is necessary that the applicants enroll themselves at a degree program at Stanford University separately.
So, the first step is to select a suitable degree program and apply to Stanford University.
Step 2: Fill up your scholarship application:
The second step is to locate the application form present on the official website of Knight Hennessy and to fill it out. You will need to enter the degree program that you applied to at Stanford here as well.
Step 3: Attach your documents:
The next step is to attach all your scanned scholarship application documents alongside your application and prepare them for submission.
Step 4: Submit your Scholarship application online:
The only thing left to do now is to submit your application form online and pray for its approval.
Note: it is recommended to use an advanced version of Google Chrome or Firefox to eliminate any disturbances during application submission.
Documents Required for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program
The following documents are supposed to be attached and dispatched alongside your scholarship application:
Deadline for Application Submission for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program
The last date for application submission for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program is October 6th, 2022.
This brings the end of this article.
All that is left for you now is to prepare your documents for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program.
Good luck with your Knight Hennessy Scholarship applications.
In case of further queries, feel free to ask us in the comments box.