The government of Saudi is all set to tie a friendly yet strong bond with Pakistan by offering 600 fully-funded scholarship programs to the Paki and local resident students of Saudi. However, the applications for the KSA scholarships for the session 2022-2023 are accepting online as the deadline is still open.
So, start collecting all the required documents and apply for them as soon as possible.
Indeed, it is a golden opportunity for all the underprivileged yet deserving candidates who cannot pursue their high education abroad due to financial issues. So, now is the time to take the chance and make a move towards your bright future. Almost 25 renowned Saudi universities have joined hands with the Saudi government to offer these fully-funded scholarships programs to Pakistani students at bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
If you are planning to apply for these scholarships, then here is detailed information about them:
KSA Scholarship Coverage Plan:
These KSA scholarships are giving so many benefits to the selected candidates;
- Free lodging.
- 3 months furnishing allowance (only for married couples).
- Free Medical services.
- Sport & recreational activities.
- Free return air tickets.
- Travel expenses.
- A monthly stipend of 900 SR (science students).
- 850 SR monthly allowance (humanities students).
- Graduation allowance for three months.
- Free meals in the vicinity of campus.
KSA Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for the KSA scholarships 2022, check the eligibility criteria to comply with the mentioned requirements.
- Applicant must belong to Pakistan or AJK.
- 75% of scholarships will be given to Pakistan.
- The remaining 25% is for Pakistani students living in Saudi.
- Both genders are eligible.
- Age limit:
- 17 years to 25 years—> Bachelor’s degree.
- 30 years —> Master’s degree.
- Below 35 years —> Ph.D. degree.
- Applicants must not be enrolled in any other scholarship program while applying for it.
- Applicant must not have any criminal record.
- Applicant must not have any suspension history from college.
- Test scores of IELTS and TOEFL are mandatory.
- The classes will commence in September or either October each year.
KSA Scholarships Application Procedure:
- Interested candidates can submit their scholarship applications on the official online portal system of KSA scholarship programs.
- But there is a different deadline and application process according to the university and chosen course.
- For such queries, check the university’s official website.
- Only 5% of international students will get a chance to enroll in Saudi universities.
- However, Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls can enroll 8% of students under the scholarship program.
- Meanwhile, Jamia Islamia Madina Munawarahas can accommodate 85 % of international students.
- After applying to the university, the scholarship application will forward to the Saudi Ministry of Education to finalize the list of candidates for scholarships.
- Lastly, students have to share their submitted application copies on the Pakistan embassy’s official email address for a follow-up in coordination with Saudi Education Ministry.
Required documents to apply for KSA Scholarships:
KSA Scholarships Application Deadline:
Currently, the applications for KSA scholarship 2022-2023 are still open.