The MBBS Scholarships in 2022-2023 academic session online application window period starts in 2021 for all international students. Interested applicants are requested to find the suitable MBBS Scholarship from the list down below to submit their applications on time.
Medical degrees especially MBBS comes with a higher price tag; which makes it difficult for most of the deserving yet bright students. The expense of thousands of dollars for a medical degree course is just not possible for most of the students. Therefore, most of the developed countries realized this fact and launched their fully funded MBBS Scholarships for MBBS degree programs; enabling the deserving students to receive high-quality medicine education on little to no price tag.
List of Countries Providing MBBS Scholarships in 2022:
Following is the list of the countries that provide MBBS scholarships each year:
- European Nations
Obviously, the importance of MBBS doctors and Surgeons can’t be neglected. Due to this declaration, a wide range of Medicine (MBBS) scholarships are offered to deserving students all over the world.
Medicine scholarships are less known at the undergraduate level. But there are still a large number of scholarship opportunities for medicine and health science students.
Here is the list of the top 5 fully or partially funded scholarships for the international students of developing countries who want to pursue a professional Medicine (MBBS) career…
2022 Fully Funded MBBS Scholarships
If you are in search of such “Medicine scholarships” then this article is definitely going to work for you.
#1 MBBS Scholarships in China.
- Bilateral MBBS Program by Anhui Medical University:
The “Bilateral Scholarship Program by Anhui Medical University” is offered by the Chinese Government to all international students (except residents of China) in order to promote the concept of a good education, culture, and economy. This scholarship is granted for the programs of Bachelor (including Medicine), Masters, and Ph.D.
The scholarship awardees who don’t have command over the Chinese language will be required to take the Chinese language course for 1 year before their major studies.
The most important fact of this scholarship is that the language of instruction is English.
Type of scholarship: Full or Partially Funded Scholarship.
Location: Hefei (China).
Amount of scholarship: Free Education+monthly Stipend
One off-settlement subsidy: 1500 RMB.
Monthly stipend: 1400 RMB per month.
- Tuition and Registration Fee
- Fees for Basic Learning Materials
- Accommodation Fees on Campus
- Living Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Internship Fee
- Laboratory Experiments Fee
- One-off Inter-city Travel Reimbursement
- Outpatient Medical Service
- The time duration of this scholarship is 6-7 academic years.
- Applicants are required to apply from January to April.
Applicant’s age should be less than or equal to 25.
- Bilateral Program for Bachelor Degree by Nanjing Medical University:
In order to perpetuate better economic and education progress with world-wide countries, the public “Nanjing Medical University” of China offers this scholarship…
It is for all international scholarship aspirants of Bachelor (including Medicine), Masters, and Ph.D.
Scholarship Type: Full or Partially Funded Scholarship.
Location: Nanjing (China).
Amount of scholarship:
Monthly Allowance: 1400 RMB per month
One off-settlement subsidy: 1500 RMB.
Time duration: The average duration of this Chinese MBBS scholarship is 5 academic years. Applicants can apply from January to April.
Eligibility: The age of scholarship aspirants needs to be at least 25.
- Beijing Government MBBS Scholarship:
This scholarship is offered by the “Capital Medical University” of China.
Every year the “Capital Medical University” of China offers a wide range of scholarships to all citizens of China and also to all international students for pursuing excellent education in the highly qualified universities of China. It is for the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. applicants.
Although the medium of instruction is English as aforesaid, non-Chinese applicants will be required to take a one-year Chinese preparatory course before the major studies.
Type of scholarship: Partial scholarship.
Location: Beijing (China).
Amount of Scholarship: 20000 RMB per academic year.
Coverage: Tuition fee.
Eligibility: It is for those students who are currently enrolled in any of the public universities. Applicants must be less than or equal to 30 years of age.
#2 MBBS Scholarships in USA.
- ACLS Scholarship for Healthcare providers:
For availing this scholarship, scholarship aspirants will have to write an essay of about 700 to 1000 words on the topic “Emergency Medical Care”.
The student who comes first in this test will be awarded $1,000 and three runners-up will get free admission in Pacific medical courses to include
ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support),
- BLS (Basic Life Support,) and
- PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Services).
- International guest Scholarship:
It is awarded by the “American College of Surgeons” for only those students who are interested in doing research studies.
International guest scholarship offered by the American college of surgeons offers a scholarship amount of about 1000 $.
Scholars are granted the freedom to visit the teaching, research, and clinical activities.
They are also permitted to participate in the educational opportunities and activities of the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress.
#3 MBBS Scholarships in Turkey.
- The Ibni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Program in Turkey 2022-2023:
Level/Field of Study:
Ibni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship is provided for the Associate, Undergraduate, and Ph.D. level programs. This scholarship is granted for the fields of medicine, dentistry, pharmaceutics, nursing, and veterinary medicine.
- Stipend: 50400 TRY
- Tuition Fees
- Health Expenses
- Turkish Language Course
- Round trip ticket (to Turkey and back to the home country).
Eligibility criteria for the İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship:
Applicants holding Turkish citizenship are illegible for this scholarship. It is crucial to be a citizen of any other country except Turkey in order to apply for this scholarship. Candidates being awarded by graduate, postgraduate or any other scholarship awarded by the Turkish Government are also illegible.
Applicants studying currently in any Turkish college or university cannot apply for the İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Program.
84 months is the average span of the Ibni Sina Medical Scholarship.
- For each program the time duration is:
- Medicine: 1-year Turkish Language course + 6 years.
- For Dentistry: 1-year Turkish Language course + 5 years.
- For Pharmacy: 1-year Turkish Language course + 5 years.
#4 MBBS Scholarships in New Zealand.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students:
In Australia, the “Medical University Of OTAGO” offers a wide range of scholarships including “Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships” to international students. This scholarship program is for the students of the undergraduate program.
Specifically for the students who want to pursue their career as a professional medical doctor or surgeon.
- Monthly stipend:
- The scholarship awardees will be provided a monthly stipend of about NZD$10,000.
- Free of cost accommodation.
- Free of cost stationery.
#5 MBBS Scholarships in Australia.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia arranges the “Australia Awards Scholarships”.
It is specifically granted to the candidates belonging to the developing countries for supporting the hardworking deserving students and also to promote an outstanding education and cultural development with the international developing countries.
This scholarship is for the students of undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D.
- Australia Awards Scholarships have the mentioned below benefits:
- Full tuition fees
- A return air ticket of economic class to and from Australia.
- An allowance for stationery, textbooks, and the most important accommodation expenses.
- Before the major studies, applicants will have to attend a mandatory “Introductory Academic Program (IAP)”. This program provides all information about living and studying in Australia.
- A free-of-cost OSHC “Overseas Student Health Certificate” for international students.
Candidates of the following countries can apply for the “Australia Awards Scholarship”:
- Middle East
- Scholarship awardees will have to sign an agreement with the Commonwealth of Australia, proclaiming that they will obey all the rules and regulations of the scholarship.
- After completing their academic studies, scholars will have to leave Australia for a minimum of two.
Australia Awards Scholarship Deadline
Applications for the “Australia Awards Scholarship” will start on February 1, 2021, and will soon end up on April 30, 2021.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to visit the official site of the “Australia Awards Scholarship” for applying.
This scholarship is offered by the “Sydney University” of Australia. It is specially granted to the students having an exceptional academic record.
For supporting high achieving students, every year the Sydney university offers a scholarship of up to $40,000 to accompany their academic studies at the University of Sydney.
It is for the students of undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D.
- Depending on the applicant’s ranking against the selection criteria, four types of the scholarship amount is awarded:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal installments per semester.
- $20,000 payable for one semester.
- $10,000 payable for one semester.
- $5,000 payable for one semester.
- Applicants can apply through an online application. You don’t need to deposit any type of application fee.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant needs to have applied for the “Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for the Overseas Students (CRICOS)”.
- The applicant must have received an unlimited offer of admissions by the relevant closing dates.
Background: It is awarded to outstanding students.
Opening and Closing Dates:
The opening date of the “Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship” is 2021 and its closing date is June 15, 2021.
How to apply:
For applying to this Sydney University MBBS Scholarship; applicants need to submit online applications to their website. So they can then evaluate the online applications to award medical scholarships each year.
#6 Royal Thai Government MBBS Scholarships.
“Royal Thai Government Scholarship for MBBS ” is offered by the Royal Thai Government through the Royal Thai Embassy Scholarship program. Thai government MBBS scholarship is awarded to the students of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research fields.
“Royal Thai Government Scholarship” has the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee.
- Living allowance.
- Applicants need to be international, from any country other than Australia.
- Applicants having an excellent academic record.
- The time duration of this scholarship depends upon the duration of the degree programs they have opted for.
- For applying to the “Royal Thai Government Scholarship”, applicants must visit the official site.
#7 Pakistan HEC Government MBBS Scholarships.
Pakistan government awards MBBS Scholarships through Higher Education Commission and their ministry or education each year for the other developing countries like Sri Lanka, African nations, and Yemen. International students can submit their Medical degree scholarship applications for Pakistani medical Universities in their own home countries to their own ministry of education commission.
#8 Singapore SINGA Award MBBS Scholarships.
Singapore is a world-famous study destination among international students due to its highly ranked universities. SINGA MBBS Scholarships are offered every year by the Singaporean government under SINGA Scholarship award programs. Candidates can submit their online applications for SINGA Awards each year online.