The Radboud Scholarships Program 2022-2023 is a selective program that is now open for online applications until March 1, 2022. That Radboud University Scholarship program has designed specifically for all the highly motivated, extremely talented, and non-EEA students.
That Radboud scholarship is for the complete English taught Radboud University Master’s degree program. It is offering fully-funded and partially-funded scholarships to all eligible students. So, do not miss your chance as they are accepting online applications these days. Buckle up and start collecting all your necessary documents and certificates. Do not forget to apply before the deadline as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience at the end.
Radboud Scholarship Funding Coverage:
- Those applying for a complete scholarship program must know that it covers the €16,000 tuition fee and €10,800 for living costs.
- However, the partial scholarship will cover tuition fees up to € 2,168.
- There will be no immigration fees for all of the fully-funded scholarships holders.
- Meanwhile, both of the scholarships, either full or partial, cover the cost of a visa, residence permit, medical insurance, and liability insurance.
Eligibility Standards to Apply for Radboud Scholarship:
The eligibility criteria for the Radboud scholarship are listed below:
- A non-EU/EEA passport is a must for the applicant.
- A degree of Bachelor’s outside the Netherlands is mandatory.
- Any degree or academic certificate from any of the institutes of the Netherlands is not allowed.
- Proficiency in the English language is of high priority.
- Must be able to comply with the Netherlands visa regulations.
- A student needs to enroll in an academic year program and Master’s degree program to get the scholarship.
Process of Application for Radboud Scholarship program:
It is an integrated process to apply for the Radboud scholarship. However, the process is as same as that of the admission application.
While applying for admission in any Master’s program of your choice, you can also indicate your scholarship application within it.
The application needs to get complete via OSIRIS online application system before the date March 2022
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE RADBOUD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
While applying for admission in a master’s degree program will not guarantee to get a Radboud scholarship. Nevertheless, if anyone is applying for the Radboud Scholarship, that applicant must have two essential things. These include a curriculum vitae and two reference letters. With these two, you may also be required to submit documents such as degrees, transcripts, motivation letter, SOP, LOI, research plan, or study proposal.
Radboud Scholarship Application Deadline:
- All the applicants must submit their applications to the admission office by 1st March 2022.
- The starting date for the course is September 2022.