The Russian Government opened the application window for the fully funded Government of Russia Scholarships 2022-2023, and the deadline to apply is arriving soon.
So, if you too want to benefit from all this and more, we have good news for you. The Russian Government is starting to accept online applications for the Government of Russia Open Doors Scholarship program soon. So, now is the best time for you to gather all the necessary information for applying to the respective scholarship.
Financial Coverage Plan of Russia Government Scholarships:-
The Government of Russia Scholarships are fully funded scholarship awards covering a wide range of overheads other than tuition fees. The major benefit of the Government of Russia Scholarships is that students get to choose from 500 different Russian Universities to continue their postgraduate degrees.
Some other grants offered to students in the Government of Russia Scholarship program are as follows:
- Direct entry in a Russian university without giving any entrance exam
- Full tuition fee waiver, conference attending fees, airfare
- Maintenance allowance/ stipend for the entire duration of the degree program
- Dormitory accommodation
- Additional educational support.
Note: Those international students who complete internships will cease to receive stipends but will be provided hostel accommodation. Moreover, the Government of Russia Scholarships does not cover the scholarship winners’ travel costs and health insurance.
Eligibility Requirements of the Russian Gov. Scholarships 2022:-
The Russian Government assures that worthy students get a chance to support their Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees in Russia, and therefore, ascertain that the eligibility criterion for the Government of Russia Scholarships 2022-2023 is not a tedious one.
Following is the eligibility criteria for the students applying to the Russian Government Scholarships 2022-2023:
- The Government of Russia Scholarships are open for students belonging to any country of the world
- Russian students living abroad and immigrants can also apply for scholarships.
- No directions have been issued in this regard by the Russian Government.
- For Master’s program applicants – must have a Bachelor’s degree
- For Ph.D. Program applicants – must have a Master’s or a Specialist’s degree from an accredited institute.
- Students can take their courses in either English or Russian language. For those taking their courses in English, IELTS or TOEFL exam scores are not mandatory.
Steps to Apply for the Russian Gov. Scholarships 2022:-
The process of applying to the Government of Russia Scholarships is pretty straightforward. You can effortlessly apply to the Government of Russia Scholarships 2022-2023 by following the following steps.
Step 1: Contact the Russian Embassy
The first step will be to contact the Russian Embassy in your country to get all the information about the scholarship and your desired field of study. Moreover, the Russian Government allocates a specific number of seats for some countries and sometimes even restricts residents of a country to apply for a particular course program. So, it is best to consult a united operator beforehand.
Step 2: Create an account on the Russian Scholarship Portal (Link available in end)
An essential step of applying to the Government of Russia Scholarship Program will be to create an account on the dedicated system of the competition.
Step 3: Fill and Download the application form
Fill in your candidature details, academic preferences, and attach documents in admissions and scholarship application. Then, you can download the online Scholarship application form for the Russian Open Doors Scholarships for your record.
Step 4: Fill in your credentials
You will then have to register yourself for the scholarship by filling the form with your personal data. For example, this might include your surname, first name, date of birth, login, password, city, and residential country.
Step 5: Submit your application
Next, you will be required to attach your documents alongside your application form and submit it online.
Documents Needed for Russian Scholarship Application:-
Following are the documents that go along with the application forms for the Government of Russia Scholarships:
- Copy of passport
- Letter of recommendations
- Academic certificates
- Research proposal or an academic study plan
- Copy of birth certificate
- Letter of Motivation
- Copies of documents confirming your latest education
- Statement of purpose or letter of intent
- Medical certificate (after getting shortlisted for the Government of Russia Scholarships)
Application Deadline for the Government of Russia Scholarships 2022:-
The last date to submit your application form for the Government of Russia Scholarships 2022-2023 is December 10th, 2021.