Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) Scholarships 2023 – Qatar Government Scholarships
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) fully-funded Scholarships for the year 2023-2024 are now open for online applications. Local and international students interested to study for free in HBKU can now apply for this Qatar-based Scholarship.
Are you interested in receiving a fully-funded Qatar scholarship to study in the top-notch university in Qatar? Then we have great news for you! Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) has opened its online portal for the fully funded Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship.
Now is your chance to learn all about the prestigious Hamad Bin Khalifa University scholarship. So, let’s get started!
Eligibility Criteria for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship
Students willing to get a scholarship in this esteemed public university in Doha will have to ensure that they abide by the eligibility criteria. Following is the eligibility criteria for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
- Both international and Qatar residents are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- For Bachelor’s Program Applicants: Students must have 12-years of previous education.
- For Master’s Program Applicants: Students must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- For PhD. program Applicants: Students must have an MS degree in any faculty.
Language Test Scores
- Students must have IELTS, TOEFL, or GRE test scores.
Note: Students who completed their education from an institute where the mode of instruction is English can get an exemption from the English language test scores.
- Students will further have to satisfy the additional requirements under the program they are applying to.
Financial Coverage of Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
International students who qualify for the fully funded Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) Scholarship will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- For Bachelor’s program applicants: QAR 5,000 per month
- For Master’s program applicants: QAR 5,000 per month
- For PhD. program applicants: QAR 7,000 per month
- Subsidized housing facility
- Family accommodation offered to married students
- Round trip air ticket to and from the home country once a year
Admission Acceptance Rate of Hamad Bin Khalifa University: 47%
The University of Hamad Bin Khalifa is one of the institutions that is highly competitive for candidates to get enrolled in. An estimated acceptance rate using admission statistics for the past few years for Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) is 47%
Steps to Apply for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
The procedure of applying to the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is very straightforward. The students have to fill an online application form and submit it online. Here are the steps you need to follow to apply to the HBKU scholarship:
- Locate the admission application form for your particular program (there are separate forms for the different programs). Fill the online application form with the correct details. The link of the online application form for the HBKU Scholarship is available at the end of this article.
- Upload the required documents such as research proposal, study plan, motivation letter, SOP, recommendation letters, etc.
- Once you have been admitted to the program, you will be provided information on how to apply for free funding. You can then follow the instructions and apply for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship.
Note: Students need to be admitted to a degree program to be eligible for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship.
Application Deadline for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
The last date for application submission at HBKU for the fully-funded scholarship is February 1st, 2023 for international students and May 1, 2023 for Qatar national students.
I will apply for admission and scholarship to HBKU now. Thankyou.
Assalam Alaikum, I will apply if I find my Psychology B.A program has a fully funded scholarship in this University and I’m selected as an international student with some courses already done in a previous B.A program.