The fully-funded scholarships for juniors in High school for the class of 2023-2024 are open for online applications. Junior year is the beginning of school students begin the admission process to the college. It is also an excellent time to begin applying for possible scholarship opportunities to pay for college expenses. Students who qualify for the scholarship often make a massive mistake in the admission procedure when they wait for the senior year to end before making a move.
The High School Junior session is the most important that puts students in different fields. Junior year is actually a great time period for students to start their college career with scholarships on merit. Every year different institutes and foundations offer numerous scholarships for high school juniors. These scholarships offer free or discounted education, fixed funding awards, or other academic benefits; for the juniors.
There are numerous excellent scholarship opportunities for high school juniors can avail. The most important thing is not to wait till the end of the senior year before applying for these, as you might potentially miss out on them.
List of High School Juniors Scholarships in 2023:
Here’s the list of the best and most important High School Junior scholarship plans for junior-level students. Every student gets benefits from the winning amount in their educational career. The winning amount fulfills the requirements regarding studies and other activities.
So, if you are a junior in high school who wants to find a scholarship opportunity, you are in the right spot. In the article, we will cover some of the best prospects for you. So, without further ado, READ ON!
The student loan hero smart money giveaway is an opportunity for high school, college, and community college students. The students have a chance to get a $1000 scholarship if they qualify in one of the categories mentioned above.
The deadline for the Student Loan Hero High School Junior Scholarship application submission: – October 31, 2023.
The CouponBirds High School Juniors scholarships are available for high school or college students, and it’s an excellent opportunity to cover some of the college expenses. The student can get a scholarship award of up to $5000, while the deadline for the application is around October 10, 2023.
The students that qualify for the HS Juniors scholarship must meet the criteria below:-
- A student must be either a high school or a college student
- The student needs to be at least 15 years or older
The scholarship is an excellent opportunity for accomplished young artists inside the visual literary and performing arts department to apply for this prospect.
The student can avail of a scholarship amount of up to $10,000, while the application deadline is around: – October 15, 2023.
The eligibility criteria for the application are as follows:-
- An applicant needs to be either a US citizen or a permanent resident
- The applicant’s age must be around 15-18 years
- People that have previously attended the national Youngarts week might not apply under any category
The Lenovo EDU Scholarship for High School Juniors is a proposal for students to get cash assistance to meet their educational expenses. The student will be awarded the scholarship based on the written essay, photo, or video that the student creates explaining how the aid can help them with their studies and goals. The applicants whose presentation excels in quality and creativity will get the HS scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for the application are as follows:-
- The student needs to have legal residence in 50 US states or the District of Columbia
- student needs to be either 18 years or older
- The student also needs enrollment in a credited post-secondary educational institute
Any student that wishes to apply will have to submit a video, essay, or photoresponse on the official website. The scholarship is also available for high school seniors, 2 or 4 years, and graduates of college, vocational or trade students.
The Cappex Scholarship is a recurrent once-a-month scholarship. Any US citizens or permanent residents presently registered in a high school satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship.
The student can get a High School Junior scholarship of $1000, while the deadline for the application is October 30, 2023. The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are as follows:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident or a US citizen
- The student needs to prove enrollment in a recognized high school to apply
- The award is only for US Students
The Voice of Democracy Scholarship Competition is a yearly nationwide audio-essay competition that intends to nurture patriotism by providing high school students the prospect to express their views about their private onuses as Americans and discourse on their duties to the country.
The applicants need to win at a local level before advancing to the state and district levels. The students that get first place in each department will get a trip to Washington DC and get the chance to compete for the national scholarship. The student will get a chance to win up to $30,000 in scholarships, while the deadline for applicants is around October 31, 2023.
The Eligibility standards for the Voice Democracy Scholarship are as follows:-
- The award is ideally for US students only
- The student needs to be in grades nine through twelve and be enrolled in a private, public, or parochial high school.
- The students in a home study program in the US or its territories and possessions or inside the overseas US civilian or military school also qualify for it
- Foreign exchange students and previous democracy voice first-place state winners don’t qualify and thus are ineligible
- The student needs to be either 19 years or younger
- The student must be a US citizen or a legal resident
#7 Civil Expressions Awards
The Civil Expressions award is available for art and writing students. It allows aspiring students to showcase their creativity through their art and creative skills and get a chance to avail themselves of the scholarship. The program awards six scholarship awards to its students.
The student gets a chance to win a scholarship of $6000, while the deadline for the application is around December 1, 2023. The eligibility criterion for the scholarship is as follows:-
- The applicant must be enrolled in grades 7-12
- The student must be a US resident
The students will get a chance to avail their scholarships after showcasing their artistic skills. The students are judged on their originality, technical skill, and vision for the award.
#8 $40,000 Big Future Scholarships:
Eligibility: no essay, any GPA in the last degree, and no citizenship issues. Extra entries based on family income: The students whose families earn less than $60,000 yearly have much more chances to win these scholarships.
Award: $40,000 each month.
Deadline: November 30, 2023.
Eligibility: school students, college students, and graduate students are eligible to apply.
Awarding amount: $25,000, this award amount will be achieved on 30 November 2023 but students who apply earlier get the highest chances to win.
Deadline: January 2, 2023
Eligibility: Only US-citizen students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. High school students, college-level students, and university-going students are eligible to apply.
The $2,000 Nitro Scholarship Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and aged 17 or older at the time of entry.
Award: $ 2,000 per month
Deadline: December 31, 2023
#11 $500 College Vine Scholarships:
Eligibility: only high school students of US citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Amount: $500 weekly, this huge amount of money can be used for tuition, books, uniform, or fulfillment of the other school dues.
Deadline: Weekly year-round.
It’s an Indo-American community foundation.
Eligibility: Only Indian and American students of high school and college are eligible to apply. These scholarships are only for middle-class people.
Amount: $8,000 per month
Deadlines: April 30, 2023
- Eligibility: high school seniors only with a 3.7 GPA.
- Must be a Citizen of the U.S.
Award: $20k to $50k yearly. There are multiple deadlines as follows:
Early Application Deadline: December 20, 2023 – 12 pm (NOON) PT
Final Application Deadline: September 9, 2023 – 12 pm (NOON) PT
All finalist interviews were conducted in October and November 2023
Scholarships will be awarded in December 2023.
Eligibility: high school and college students. Freshmen and juniors.
- Explore 800 top college lists and rankings.
Award: $ 10,000
Deadline: Currently Open
#15 $1,000 Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship:
Eligibility: high school students.
- No essay and no GPA are required to win.
Deadlines: December 30, 2023.
Eligibility; junior and senior division of students from age of 11 to 18 years old are eligible to apply. This contest has you covered as far as art preference.
Junior Division Senior Division
Gold Award $1,000 $1,500
Silver Award $750 $1,000
Bronze Award $250 $500
Honorable Mention $100 $250
Deadlines: 13 June 2023.
Princeton Prize in Race Relations High School Junior Scholarship is available for the following students meeting this set of criteria:
- Eligibility: Open for U.S citizens of High school students between the ages of 13 to 17 only.
- Eligible applicants have made a significant, positive impact on race relations in their school or community over the last year.
Amount: $1000 cash prizes
Deadline: upcoming fall 2023.
Eligibility: Open to students ages 11 grades 7 through 12.
- Both public and private sector students are eligible to apply.
- Only US American and Canadian nationality holder students are eligible to apply for this High School Juniors scholarship.
Amount: $500 to $1000.
Deadline: upcoming fall, 2023.
Eligibility: open to high school, college, and university-level students. A student who is planning to get enrolled in school or college is also eligible to apply. Selection is based on the written essay and focused on creativity, content, and a commitment to the cause of deleting cyberbullying.
Amount: $1000 to each student.
Deadline: 30 June 2023.
Eligibility: Open to the students of high school, or home schools.
- The student’s age must be not less than 14 years.
- Be a legal resident of the United States, the state of Columbia, and a resident of Canada.
Award: you can win $10000.
Deadline: July 21, 2023.
- Eligibility: open to high school students, college, and university students.
- The minimum CGP must be 2.5 and more.
- Only permanent U.S. residents can apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: Fall 2023 approaching soon.
Eligibility: Open to high school or High School Junior students.
- Must be a resident of the United States and Puerto Rico.
- The minimum CGPA should be 2.5 and more.
Award: over 25 High School Juniors scholarships are opened each year.
Amount: you can win $1000 to $3000.
Deadline: Fall 2023 coming soon.
#23 $7000 “No essay smart owl Scholarships:
Eligibility: High school juniors and seniors are eligible to apply.
- A student must have 16 years of age.
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S
Amount: $ 7,000
Deadline: March 29, 2023.
Eligibility: Open to all students, High school, college, and university students can apply.
Age must be between 16 to 26.
Amount: $5000 to $25000 annually.
Deadline: Upcoming fall.
Eligibility: Open to high school students.
- Must have 13 years of age.
- Legal resident of the U.S.
- Amount: $10,000
Eligibility: All the students are eligible to apply for High School Junior Scholarships by Kelly Tanabe.
Deadline: July 31, 2023.
Winning date: August 31, 2023.
#27 $1000 Scorenavigator Financial Literacy Scholarship:
Eligibility: Only high school juniors and seniors are eligible to apply.
Amount: $1000 per year.
Deadline: New Upcoming Fall.
Eligibility: Open to all the students who can write an essay on Ayn Rand’s Book.
Age must be more than 16.
Deadline: June 28, 2023.
#29 $1500 Annual Catholic College Scholarships:
Eligibility: Open to all the high school juniors and seniors who are interested in attending the “Catholic University in the next years.
- Must be a US resident.
Deadline: June 30, 2023.
Eligibility: United States high school students in grades nine through twelve attend public, private, or home schools.
- Age should be no more than 20 years.
Award: $10,000 to $1, 00000 cash prizes.
Deadline: fall 2023.
- Eligibility; High school junior
- Good in communication
- Permanent U.S resident.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required.
Award:106 scholarships are offered each year.
Amount: $25,000 for each student.
Deadline, July 15, 2023.
Student from all across the world is eligible Eligibility: open to high school junior and senior students are eligible to apply. Highly good to participate in essay contests. A total of $3600 is divided among the 10 finalist student.
Deadline: 13 August 2023.
#33 $2,000 No Essay Scholarships:
Eligibility: open to all school and college students.
- The age must be around 18.
- must be a resident of the United States.
Deadline: September 30, 2023.
Eligibility: open to high school and college students.
- Age must be from 13 to 18.
- Award: you can win $2, 50000
- Deadline: June 25, 2023.
- Awarding amount.: $ 2500
#35 $900 Ethel Hayes Destigmatization of Mental Health Scholarships:
- Open to all level students.
- Essay required. a student needs to write an essay on mental health and related issues.
Deadline: June 14, 2023.
Eligibility: high-level school student, who is considering getting admission to Protestant College.
- The age should be at least 13.
Deadlines: June 30, 2023.
#37 Tallo’s $1,000 “What Motivates You?” Scholarship:
Eligibility: open to high school and college students. No essay must be a permanent resident of the United States.
Deadline: 31 December 2023.
Eligibility: high school and college students.
- The age must be 13 years old.
- S residents, Canadian nationality Holders, and international students are eligible to apply.
Deadline: November 30, 2023.
#39 $2,000 CollegeXpress Favorite Color Scholarships:
Eligibility: High school and college students are eligible to apply.
- age should be at least 13 or more.
Deadline: October 30, 2023.
#40 $1,000 No-essay Scholarships by Fastweb:
Eligibility: open to all students who have a Fastweb account.
Deadline: September 30, 2023.