If you are interested to study abroad then the Islamic University of Madinah is offering admissions on Saudi Scholarships 2023-2024 session. In the last ten years, Saudi Arabia has actively worked to become a top knowledge economy and has taken measures to improve its colleges and graduate research facilities. With an increase in government spending on academia, Saudi Arabia has quickly become a major center of higher learning, especially in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics fields.
Numerous Saudi Arabian academic institutions are eager to expand their student populations internationally and provide a variety of financial rewards and scholarships in order to do so. Additionally, students are attracted to Saudi Arabia because of its fairly low living expenses compared to other regions of the world.
If you’re considering studying abroad, then look no further because the perfect opportunity does not lie too far from you. The Islamic University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia has opened admission for Bachelor’s and master’s in a variety of fields beginning in the fall of 2023. You can apply to complete your degree level with a scholarship at the university.
Sponsorship Benefits of Scholarships at Islamic University of Madinah
The winners of a Scholarship offered at the Islamic University of Madinah may receive following set of benefits:
- If you win a Saudi scholarship then your airfare expense might b covered
- Sponsorship of stipend money
- A bonus compensation is given to students who earn an excellent GPA
- For single students, there is no charge for furnished housing
- Student’s healthcare coverage plan or medical insurance
- Umrah facility, transportation for Mosque and Madinah city center
- Access to recreational activities, sports center, and pass for conferences
Why the Choose Islamic University of Madinah?
The goal of the Islamic University of Madinah’s scholarship program is to instill the Islamic essence in order to advance and strengthen pragmatic religiousness in both individual and societal lifestyles. The college strives to prep Muslim students who enroll there from various nations, as well as academics with scientific knowledge and training in Islamic and Arabic studies.
Founded in 1961 and situated in the Saudi Arabian city of Madinah, the Islamic University of Madinah is a highly regarded public research university. Islamic University Madinah is a renowned, accredited institution with high national and international guidelines that offers Muslim students from all over the world a leading education. This university has top-notch study facilities and well-stocked research facilities. Here’s a list of faculties you can choose from:
- Faculty of Sharia
- Faculty of Dawah and Usul al-Din
- Faculty of Noble Quran and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Hadith and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Arabic Language
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Computer
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Regulations
Eligibility Requirements for Admissions at Madinah Islamic University
In order to apply for a scholarship and admission at the Islamic University of Madinah the candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- A GCSE certificate of secondary education from outside of Saudi Arabia
- The potential student must promise to follow all university policies.
- The candidate needs to be in good health.
- The candidate must succeed in the interview.
- The applicant must be willing to all subjects full-time.
- The credentials must have been obtained no more than five years ago.
- The lower age limit is 17 years, and the upper age limit is 25 years.
- The candidate must have a solid command of the English language.
- All candidates must be Muslims from different nations.
- 12 years, or the equivalent of a high school diploma for admission to a Bachelor’s.
- 3.0 GPA or higher for admission to the master’s program.
- Test of language for Masters only.
Application Process at Islamic University of Madinah
The Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship application deadline is November 12, 2022, in Saudi Arabia. You can visit the website of the Islamic University of Madinah to apply online. You will choose your faculty & follow the directions as given.
List of Documents Required:
- For a master’s degree, a transcript from your undergraduate studies is required.
- levels, High school, and GCSEs certificates.
- A Level, GCSE, High School Result Card
- Police Character Certificate
- Proposal of Research or Study plan
- Certificate of birth
- Motivation Letter
- B Form or a CNIC
- One color passport photo (6 x 4)
- English proficiency only for Masters
- Physical and medical report letter from a doctor
- Letter of recommendation from a Muslim organization or two Muslim testimonies
- Certificate of Islam acceptance (for those who are not Muslim by birth)
Important Things to Remember When Applying
- To view the documents in their authentic colors, the candidate must scan the original paperwork.
- All supporting documentation must be submitted in either Arabic or English.
- If a candidate is admitted, the accepted student is required to bring original documents that have been attested by the Saudi Embassy.
- The candidate should have transcripts attested by a body the college recognizes if there is no Saudi Embassy in their country.
- Because the University Council disallows the adjustment of foundational data after admission, the claimant must make any necessary corrections to the basic information on the individual’s original documents (like name, date of birth, place of birth, etc.) before submitting his application.
Application Deadline Islamic University of Madinah
The last date to submit an application for admission at the Islamic University of Madinah is January 1, 2023.