The fully-funded Scholarships at Khalifa University in 2022 for admissions intake in the 2023 session have commenced. Consider submitting your applications at Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi now.
One of the prestigious universities in Dubai, UAE, Khalifa University, is now accepting applications for the fully-funded scholarships for the year 2022. All the local and international students can apply for these generous scholarships enrolled in its Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate, Research, Pre-Med Bridge & Doctor of Medicine programs.
If you hold a passion for Technology, Research, Medicine, & Education, Khalifa University is the right choice for you. That phenomenal institution is a gateway to many new career opportunities with outstanding Research & Degree programs in various educational fields and valuable scholarships with no application charges. Here, students will learn to manage technological, industrial, & scientific challenges.
Brief Summary of Khalifa University Scholarships:
- Host Country: Dubai, UAE
- Host University: Khalifa University
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate, Research & Doctor of Medicine
- Eligible Candidates: UAE citizens and International.
If you are devoted and willing to apply for scholarships at this prestigious university, here is a chance for you. In this article, we will share all the required information related to Khalifa University Scholarships. So, let’s get started.
Academic Fields Offered by Khalifa University:
As we mentioned before, this university is famous for its various degree programs in diverse fields like; Technology, Science, Arts, Medicine, Engineering, Health & Safety, GeoScience, Information Security, etc. In other words, students belonging to different and variant passions are warmly welcome to apply here.
The Acceptance Rate of Khalifa University was 5%
Getting admission here is not a walk in the park. It is one of the highly competitive institutions with an estimated academic statistics acceptance rate of 5%.
IELTS Requirement at Khalifa University: Optional
All the degree programs and courses offered at Khalifa University are in the English Medium. Students, therefore, are directed to abide by the eligibility requirements to fulfill language proficiency conditions. IELTS / TOEFL / GRE is the required language proficiency exam. However, if the candidate has completed his previous education from an English medium institute then the English language proficiency certificate is enough. Candidates may also consider submitting IELTS alternative exams such as DET, TOEFL, or PTE.
Admission Application Fee of Khalifa University is: Zero
There are no admission and scholarship application charges at Khalifa University. However, every degree program, either Undergraduate, Graduate, Pre-Medicine Bridge, and Doctoral, charges a variable Tuition fee. Check the official sites of every degree program for complete information.
Financial Coverages of Khalifa University Scholarships:
Khalifa University Scholarship winners will be entitled to various valuable financial benefits.
- Full tuition fee coverage allowance
- Monthly stipends of AED 4,000/ 8,000/ 27,000 (Graduate scholarships), AED 12,000/ 28,000 (Pre-Med Bridge Scholarships).
- The winners of Undergraduate and Ph.D. scholarships will get Monthly stipends too.
- Performance-based Annual Bonus (for External scholarship winners)
- Housing/dorm room funding allowance
- Transport fee coverage
- Support for attending Research Conferences
- Golden opportunities to visit International Research centers
- Coverage of necessary Education expenses
Eligibility Criteria for Khalifa University Scholarships:
The interested candidates must comply with the mentioned eligibility requirements to avoid any inconvenience in the end.
- Students must meet the minimum CGPA requirements, i.e.; 3.0-2.0
- For Bachelor’s degree: Must have completed high secondary school (From UAE for some scholarships)
- For Master’s Degree: Must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with the CGPA 3.0-4.0
- For Doctoral Degree: Must have obtained a Master’s degree with a CGPA of 2.5 in the respective fields.
- English Language Proficiency
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ EmSAT/ GRE scores
- Khalifa University Admission Requirements and Interview
- Also, students have to submit Research Statement for 500-100 words
The Process to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships:
The procedure for applying to Khalifa university is not so complex. As stated above, there are no Application Charges for scholarships. In the same way, candidates do not have to submit separate scholarship applications. However, all the required documents with the admission application must be submitted in the mentioned format and uploaded on their online application portal before the due date.
Documents Needed for Khalifa University Scholarships:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Passport
- Academic Transcripts
- All Education and Degree certificates / Equivalent Certificates
- Personal statement
- Passport size picture with white background
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letters (2)
- Research Statement (Ph.D. applicants)
- English Test Scores report
- Emirates ID (for UAE nationals)
- Emirates Family Book (for UAE nationals)
Khalifa University Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
The admissions/scholarship application deadline for Khalifa University is set for May 31, 2022.