The King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) scholarships for 2023 are open for applications. KAUST 2023 spring semester admissions are a fantastic opportunity for students who are incredibly passionate about promoting unique study in the Middle East and who wish to get enrolled for free in Undergrad, master’s, and doctorate programs.
Admission entries for the Spring 2023 Session of the King Abdullah University Scholarship KAUST 2023 are currently open for applications. A registration fee is not required to apply for KAUST Scholarships. The King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) is ranked 434 worldwide. This is a top Saudi University where you can receive a full scholarship and have all of your expenses paid.
Benefits Of KAUST Scholarships
The King Abdullah University of Science & Technology KAUST Scholarship, which provides financial help to scholars for the duration of their undergrad, and graduate studies, is available to all international students. The KAUST Scholarship offers the following advantages:
- Every accepted applicant receives the KAUST sponsorship, which provides them with free tuition. Depending on qualifications and degree level, a monthly living allowance that ranges from $20,000 to $30,000 per year is provided. Housing on-campus will also be issued.
- Dental and Healthcare Benefits will be granted.
- Moving to dorm assistance.
Eligibility Criteria for KAUST Scholarships
- All countries are eligible for the KAUST Scholarship programme.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates for doctoral degree programs must hold a master’s degree.
- Students need to be in top academic reputation, in strong moral status, and both physically and mentally well.
- Candidates are not permitted to be recipients of several scholarships.
- GRE is not required. It is recommended, though, and might improve your selection.
- The admissions code for KAUST is 4139.
- The average GPA of students admitted is 3.7 out of 4.0, but there is no minimum GPA requirement.
- The acceptance rate of KAUST is also only about 20%, which is quite low.
Application Method of KAUST Scholarships
- All interested candidates are urged by KAUST to submit their applications as soon as possible to ensure a prompt decision and enough time for the visa application procedure.
- Application fees is not charged for the KAUST Scholarship application.
- Engineering, computer science, natural sciences, physical sciences, and many other academic fields are available at KAUST.
- KAUST Awards scholarships to around 150 students/semester each year.
- The KAUST scholarship application process often has no deadline.
- You must submit an online application for the KAUST Scholarship.
- If chosen, you will receive an invitation to a faculty visit at KAUST.
Required Documents for KAUST Scholarship Application Package:
The following are the documents required for the KAUST Admission Package:
- Updated CV
- Research Mission statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Copy of official transcript
- Graduation Certificate
English Language Requirement of KAUST Scholarships
Good knowledge of the English language is required for successful study at KAUST, as it is the ability to understand and communicate knowledge swiftly and effectively. Although a TOEFL or IELTS score is not necessary to apply for admissions at KAUST; if the candidate holds a degree from an authorized university in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
KAUST Scholarship Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
The Fully Funded King Abdullah University Scholarships Spring 2023 intake’s last date of application submission is September 30, 2022.