The Canadian Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for the class of 2023-2024 is announced. International students can now apply for this fully-funded Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada to study completely free there. Lester B. Pearson scholarships are very highly funded academic grants that sponsor the educational expenses of international students every year. Lester B. Pearson is one of the best scholarships at U of T.
Lester B. Pearson Scholarships Financial Sponsorship Package:
The Lester B. Pearson Canadian Scholarships package includes the following list of academic grants:
- Tuition fees waiver, Full tuition fee sponsorship, full educational expense
- Books purchasing expenses
- Incidental fees sponsorship
- Full residence support for four years, free accommodation
- Free airfare
- Conference participation funding
Who can Apply for Lester B. Pearson Scholarships?
To be eligible to apply for the Pearson International Scholarship, an applicant must be:
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- Currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- Beginning your studies at the Canadian University in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
Documents Needed to Apply for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship:
Documents required for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application are:
- GRE certificate scores
- Study plan essay for MS degree applicants
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Copies of all transcripts
- Letter of Motivation
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificate
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Recommendation letters should be by two of the former professors
- English proficiency certificate
Pearson Scholarship Deadlines: November 30, 2022
The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023 is now open for online applications till January 16, 2023. So make sure to prepare your documents ahead of time.
- School scholarship deadline: November 30, 2022
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022, as spaces in programs fill up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: November 30, 2022
Application Process of Lester B. Pearson Scholarship:
To apply for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship 2023, an applicant will need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2023 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines. Please be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of the program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of the program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.