Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 to Study for free in Netherlands
Maastricht University Scholarships 2023 – International students from every part of the world with great academic potential and passion now have the golden opportunity to sponsor their higher education under the Maastricht Fully-funded scholarships. Such sponsored programs allow eligible overseas candidates to study in Holland for free without mandatory IELTS scores and enjoy unlimited financial benefits to bear their educational expenses. Interested applicants can apply for these scholarships now as their online applications are open for the coming session of 2023-2024.
If you are planning to pursue your Master’s and a Ph.D. degree in Holland, here is your chance. The Maastricht Holland scholarship is known for providing tuition-free education to deserving students and plays a dominant role in bringing diverse people under one roof.
Brief on Maastricht University Scholarships in the Netherlands:
As mentioned above, the University of Maastricht is all set to welcome interested overseas students to pursue MS & Doctoral studies in various disciplines and relish monthly benefits and other luxuries till degree completion.
However, the Maastricht MS Scholarships consist of two types:
High Potential Scholarship: Such scholarship is funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund to facilitate the selected students residing outside Europe. Meanwhile, the duration of this scholarship is 13 months for a one-year Master’s program & 25 months for a two-year Master’s program.
Holland Scholarship: Funded by three supporting bodies, including Dutch University, Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, & Science, and Applied Sciences University. However, the Holland scholarship duration is 1 year.
Sponsorship Coverage of Scholarships at Maastricht University:
The following are the benefits that will be granted to the scholarship winners:
- Candidates enrolled in 13 months MS program will get €12,350 as a monthly expense.
- However, for 25 months MS program, the monthly allowance is €23,750.
- Liability & Health Insurance of €700.
- Visa applications cost coverage of €207.
- Full Tuition-fee Waiver.
- Pre-Academic Training costs coverage.
Eligibility Criteria for Netherlands Maastricht University Scholarship:
Those who want to apply for the Maastricht scholarships must abide by the following eligibility requirements:
- Students outside the EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have fulfilled the entry visa requirements and residence permission of Holland before applying for the scholarship program.
- Interested applicants must meet the academic criteria of the chosen degree program.
- Previously the candidates must have never enrolled in any degree program in the Netherlands.
- Applicants who have completed exchange programs from Holland will give preference.
- The age of applicant must be under 35 years by the 1st of September, 2023.
- Applicant must have an excellent academic record.
How to apply for Maastricht Funded Scholarships?
Before applying for the valuable scholarships offered by Maastricht University, check out the application procedure from here to avoid any inconvenience in the end.
First, get yourself registered in any degree program of your choice at UM. After this, students will receive an ID number. Then, apply for the scholarship via the online application portal of UM with your personal student account. Fill out the application with the correct information and all the personal details, like names, addresses, DOB, country, etc. Then, upload the required documents in the mentioned format. Now, wait for the results.
List of Required Documents to Apply for Admissions at Maastricht University of Netherlands:
Following is the list of needed documents for Maastricht Scholarship programs:
- CV for application
- Motivation Letter
- Academic Excellence Proof
- Personal Statement for Financial Resources
- Reference Letter
- Details of one Referee
- Research Proposal
- Valid Passport Copy
Application Deadline of Maastricht University:
The last date to submit your online applications for Maastricht University Scholarships is February 1, 2023.
I want to study there in the Netherlands.
I want to be part of the scholarship. Thank you for posting this scholarship for us.