Malta Government Scholarships 2023-2024: Live the Language Scholarships
Study for free in Malta
Malta Government Scholarships 2023 – Malta Live the language Scholarships for the 2023-2024 batch is intended to support good quality tertiary education and to ensure that the Maltese labor market is supplied with the right individuals and guarantee that it is in a better position to compete at an international level. The scheme is aimed to support those pursuing this path to succeed both at the level of educational attainment as well as contributing effectively towards the economy.
What’s Covered by Malta Government Scholarships 2023?
Study Abroad Allowance shall mean an additional allowance amounting to two thousand and five hundred euros (€2,500) awarded to Awardees who would be abroad (that is outside the Maltese territory), studying at a Recognised Educational Institution throughout the duration of their programme/course. In the case of study visits,
Awardees following part-time / distance learning programmes will be entitled to an allowance amounting to two hundred euros (€200) per visit abroad up to a maximum of two thousand and four hundred euros (€2,400) over a 12-month period. This allowance will only be paid on the presentation of the related boarding passes and confirmation from the Educational Institution.
Eligibility for Malta Endeavour Scholarship Application
- Applicants shall become ineligible for a Scholarship if they are in breach of any part of the Regulations.
- Applicants shall start their course leading to a Qualification at MQF Level 7 between 14th June 2023 and 31st December 2023.
- Applicants may apply to follow programmes of studies in any Area of Study specified in Schedule I of Section 17 of these Regulations.
- Applicants are expected to identify not more than five (5) Recognised Institutions and programmes/courses that they consider most appropriate on the Application Form. No changes to the list of institutions are accepted after the closing date of the application
- A declaration from the Applicants that they are intending to complete their programme of study,
- Applicants shall submit at least one Unconditional Letter of Acceptance (ULA) from a Recognised Educational Institution listed on their Application Form. The last day of submission of ULA shall be Friday, 8th October 2023 at 4.00 p.m. (Local Time).
Endeavour Scholarship Selection Criteria
Applications for Maltese Endeavour scholarships are considered on the basis of the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the Applicant (20%) – Only qualifications at MQF Level 5 or higher will be taken into consideration;
- How to study/research is related to the identified priority area – (25%);
- The relevance of the study/research to Malta’s Strategic Priorities and to the EU2020 Strategy – (20%);
- The likely impact of the study/research on the development of Malta – (20%);
- Previous work experience in the area of specialization and/or work with voluntary organizations (15%).
Steps to Apply for Malta Endeavour Scholarships 2023:
In line with government policy and to enhance the Scholarships Unit’s environmental social responsibility ONLY online applications are accepted. Applicants are invited to apply using the appropriate online Electronic Application at: www.myscholarship.gov.mt and log in with their e-I.D.
It is the responsibility of the Applicants to ensure that their application is successfully submitted, to keep a printed copy of the Application Form, and to print a copy of the electronically generated acknowledgment. This shall be the Applicants’ proof that an application is submitted successfully online, and on time.
A scanned copy of the below-supporting documents must be uploaded with the application:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Applicant’s HEI (including University) transcripts (if already available)
- Unconditional Letter of Acceptance from the Recognised Educational Institution applied for
- MQRIC evaluation report/receipt of application (if already available)
- Applicant’s EU disability card issued by the Commission for the Rights of Persons with Disability (CRPD)
- Permanent Residence permit (where applicable);
- A statement that the applicant intends to complete the course on time
- A Study Plan or a research proposal
Last Date to Apply for Malta Scholarship 2023
Candidates can submit their applications for Malta Government Live the Language Scholarships 2023 till December 30, 2023. You can also submit an application for Malta Endeavour Scholarship 2024 in 2023.