MBZUAI UAE Scholarships 2024 for International Students
Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence Scholarships 2023
The MBZUAI Scholarship Program 2023-2024 is an exceptional academic opportunity for students who wish to enroll in UAE-based masters or doctorate programs. This UAE academic grant urges to build of advanced knowledge and abilities in artificial intelligence by offering a variety of courses.
The highly regarded instructors and staff inspire and help students to make the best career decisions. The finest UAE scholarship strives to develop a culturally varied community dedicated to producing beneficial results on a global scale. It is a source of hope for foreign and domestic students during a pandemic era in which several disasters have already shaken the planet.
Located in the booming capital of the UAE, MBZUAI is a cutting-edge and forward-thinking institution that provides students with the opportunity to select from a variety of master’s and doctoral programs. At MBZUAI, you will have an experience that is unlike any other because of the unique combination of its cutting-edge educational system and rigorous curriculum with the abundant culture and tradition of Abu Dhabi.
All students who are accepted to attend the school on a full-time basis are given the opportunity to receive full financial support throughout the duration of their education. However, in order for students to keep receiving financial aid in the form of UAE scholarships, financial aid, and other advantages, the university expects students to maintain an excellent academic record, adhere to the university’s codes of conduct, and satisfy a number of other regulations throughout the duration of their academic careers.
Advantages of MBZUAI Scholarships
- Tuition is completely waived.
- Each month, very competitive allowances will be offered to each student who has met the eligibility conditions.
- Free on-campus lodging for the duration of the academic year is provided to students.
- Students who are not citizens of the UAE will be eligible for free healthcare insurance and entrance visa funding through MBZUAI.
Courses Offered by MBZUAI Scholarships
The MBZUAI Scholarship Program 2023 offers two types of education programs to both overseas and domestic students.
1# Master’s Degree Programs: Masters of Science in Computer Vision, Master of Science in Machine Learning, Master of Science in Natural Language.
2# Doctoral Programs: Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Vision, Doctoral Degree in Machine Learning, Doctorate of Philosophy in Natural Language.
Eligibility Criteria for MBZUAI Admissions
- Applicants to MBZUAI can be of any nationality, as long as they hold a bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) field like electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, computer engineering, physics, and other important engineering and science majors from a university that is approved or acknowledged by the United Arab Emirates Education Ministry (MoE). It is required that candidates have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.2 on a scale of 4.0 or equal.
- When submitting an application, applicants are required to provide their degree certificates and transcripts, both of which must be in the English language.
- Students in their senior year can submit an application with a copy of their transcript and a letter stating when they intend to graduate. If they are offered admission, they will be required to present their official, fully completed degree certificate and transcript. Within the first semester of their enrollment at the university, students are required to provide either a degree attestation (for degrees obtained from the UAE) or an equivalence certificate (for degrees obtained from outside the UAE).
- Proficiency in the English language: Each candidate is required to provide evidence that they are proficient in the English language by submitting certified document copies of one of the following:
- IELTS Academic with a score of 6.5 or above across the board as a minimum.
- TOEFL iBT with a cumulative minimum score of at least 90.
- A minimum score of 1550 on the EmSAT English section is required.
- The result of the TOEFL iBT and IELTS academic certifications are valid for 2 years from the day that the exam was taken, but the findings of the EmSAT are only acceptable for 18 months. Only the conventional versions of the recognized English language proficiency tests—that is, those that are carried out in actual test centers—will be taken into consideration.
- Exemption applications from qualifying USA, UK, New Zealand, and Australian nationals who completed their K-12, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees (if applicable) in those countries will be processed. They must present notarized and certified documentation for application and admission. Waiver decisions are made within seven days of obtaining all prerequisites.
- General Test: Providing a general test certificate is elective but will improve your assessment.
- Statement of Purpose: Explain in an 800-word essay why you want a graduate degree at MBZUAI and include the following:
- University application motivation
- Personal and intellectual background and how it qualifies you for the program
- Awards, honors, etc.
- Student ambitions
- Post-graduation career goals
- Other supporting information
- Two Referees: Applicants must provide references. M.Sc. candidates must have two referees: one a prior course teacher or faculty/research adviser and the other a former or current workplace supervisor.
- Entry test: Applicants who are chosen will be sent an invitation to take part in an entrance examination, which will comprise questions on the following subjects:
- Math: Problems pertaining to calculus, probability theory, linear algebra, and optimization that are considered to be of a fundamental nature.
- Machine learning: No prior background is required for M.Sc. candidates.
- Programming: Candidates for the M.Sc. will be asked about fundamental programming problems.
- Applicants who were chosen for further consideration will get an invitation to take part in an online information session hosted by the Office of Student Affairs.
How to Apply for Admissions at MBZUAI
- The applications must be submitted online.
- The candidates will get an email verifying the submission of their application.
- Fill out all of your personal information, such as your name, residence, birth date, nationality, age, etc.
- Fill out each level’s mandatory fields.
- Include any information on your present affiliation, such as educational or professional.
- Submit scanned materials in a specified format.
- Submit scanned photos in a specified format.
- Carefully finish your request and submit it.
Documents Required for the Application at MBZUAI:
- Application Form – Available Only Online
- A curriculum vitae (including academic background, professional experience, research papers, and abilities in programming and coding),
- Valid passport copy
- A picture with a white background in it
- Only Pakistan natives are allowed to have a copy of the certified Pakistan national card of identification.
Nationals of the UAE
- Emirates ID
- A copy of the passport that includes your unified Identification number
- Records of the Family
- Letter of completion or exemption from the UAE National Service for UAE citizen males alone.
UAE residents who are now living in the UAE
- UAE VISA
- Emirates Identification Card
Application Deadline for MBZUAI Scholarships April 30, 2023
Fall 2023 Admission Cycle
- The application period for international applicants and residents of the UAE will begin on September 1, 2023, and it will end on April 30, 2023.
- Admissions for UAE nationals will begin on September 1, 2023, and will continue until June 30, 2023.