Monash University is accepting online applications for Raydon Graduate Scholarships for the batch of 2022-2023. Avail of the great opportunity to apply for the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships at Monash University with a total scholarship value of about Up to $20,300. Applications for the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships close every year on 31st October.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. They are seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Monash university application fees is $100
Monash university acceptance rate is 40%
The Monash University scholarships help students from all backgrounds transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so you can make the most of university life.
These prestigious top-up scholarships like Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are available to help support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs.
Benefits of Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- Raydon scholarships provide a living allowance top-up (stipend).
- The total scholarship value is up to $20,300.
- The Raydon Scholarships are awarded in addition to an RTP Stipend or Monash Graduate Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student.
You must meet the following criteria:
- have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- be undertaking research in the study areas and faculties listed below;
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements; and
- meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
Areas of Study and Faculties for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- Study areas: Social justice, social inclusion, human rights, sustainability or environment, or social policy for the betterment of society
- Faculties: Art, Design and Architecture; Arts; Education and Law only
Documents Required for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships Application:
Applicants must complete the following set of documents to apply for the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship:
- The research proposal in order to propose your innovative idea
- Scholarship CV and cover letter
- The study plan to make yourself project as a scheduled student
- Motivation Letter enlisting key points on why you are applying for this funding
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two original Recommendation Letters by previous professors
- Letter of intent (LOI)
- IELTS/TOEFL (Tests that are taken more than two years prior to the proposed commencement date will not be accepted.)
Process to Apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
- Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarship. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying for as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible). Hence a candidate can apply directly to the Monash application link.
- This prestigious scholarship is awarded in the 31 October scholarship round only. Eligible applicants from Rounds 1 through to 4 (of the same year) will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- If you are a new applicant, you must have obtained an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before starting your application.
Deadline to Apply for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships:
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship application window will close on 31st October 2022.