National University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is now accepting admission applications on scholarships for the class of 2023. Anyone can apply for admission to the National University of Singapore Scholarships. There is no application fees to apply for National University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarships. IELTS is not necessary to apply for National University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarships as well.
NUS is all set to welcome outstanding and bright students from every corner of the world to make their future by enrolling in this scholarship program. This NUS scholarship is not only for international students, but domestic students can also apply for it. So, in no time, collect all your documents and get ready to enroll in any of the Master’s degree programs or Ph.D. programs of your choice. This NUS scholarship is available for all academic fields.
For international students, it is a fully-funded NUS Singaporean Scholarship program. On the other hand, students who want to study on scholarship in Singapore can complete their degree via research or course program. So, prepare your application and the rest of the documents and apply for it as soon as possible.
Sponsorship Cover of NUS Singapore Scholarships
The NUS Singapore scholarship 2023 is offering various benefits to the applicant. Such as:
- Complete tuition fee waiver.
- Free accommodation for the students.
- The monthly living allowance for a Master’s degree is 1500$ for international students, and the local student will get a monthly stipend of 2500$.
- The monthly living stipend for a Ph.D. degree is 2500$ to 3000$.
- Research grant.
Eligibility Criteria for NUS Scholarships:
Below are the eligibility criteria for the NUS Singapore scholarships 2023.
- All domestic and international students can apply for this scholarship.
- An excellent academic record is essential.
- If you want to enroll in an Undergraduate NUS Merit Scholarship, a high school diploma is mandatory.
- To apply for the Master’s scholarship, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. scholarship, a candidate must have a Master’s degree.
- A candidate must get himself enrolled in any of the full-time research programs.
List of Scholarships offered by NUS Singapore:
One can apply for the scholarship for a Master’s or a Ph.D. degree in the below-listed programs:
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS).
- President’s Graduate fellowship.
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- Commonwealth Scholarships.
- NUS Merit Scholarships
- NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarships
- NUS Sports Scholarships
- NUS Global Merit Scholarships
- NUS Engineering Scholarships
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS)
- Science & Technology (S&T) Undergraduate Scholarship
- Kuok Foundation Undergraduate Awards
- Singapore Power Scholarship
How to Apply for NUS Singapore Scholarships?
- Search the scholarships webpage of NUS.
- Click on the currently open scholarships section of the webpage.
- Do not forget to check the eligibility criteria, coverage plan, and details of each scholarship.
- Select the scholarship of your choice.
- Keep a keen check on the opening and closing dates of selected scholarships.
- Then, start collecting all the required documents mentioned in the application form before the deadline.
- Make sure the applications are accepted online.
- Before submitting your application, proofreading it is a must.
- Submit your application with the set of required documents.
- Wait for the interview call and final results.
If you want to increase your chances of selection, then the acceptance letter from the professor of that university is a must. That means an invitation letter from the university’s professor into his research program will maximize your selection chances.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NUS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
Check the list of all the documents needed to apply for the NUS Singapore Scholarships.
- National ID or Passport Photostat is a must.
- Transcripts or Diplomas Attested Copies.
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letters
- Curriculum Vitae
- Standardized Tests scores
- Research Proposal
- Your study plan
- Scholarship essay
- Family Financial statement of your family is mandatory too.
- Set of Portfolios.
- Certificates of Extra-curricular activities
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.)
- Qualification test certificates, like GRE, GMAT, etc.
NUS Scholarships Application Deadline: July 31, 2023:
The applicants can still apply for NUS Singapore Scholarships as they are accepting applications online. The last date to submit an application for admission at NUS Singapore is July 31, 2023.