National University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarships 2024 for International Students
Singaporean NUS Scholarships for 2024-2025 Academic Year
Singapore’s National University of Singapore (NUS) is now accepting admission applications from international students for the 2024-2025 academic year on fully-funded NUS Singapore scholarships 2024.
NUS is all set to welcome outstanding and bright students from every corner of the world to make their future by enrolling in this scholarship program. This NUS scholarship is not only for international students, but domestic students can also apply for it. So, in no time, collect all your documents and get ready to enroll in any of the Master’s degree programs or Ph.D. programs of your choice in Singapore and this NUS scholarship is available for all academic fields.
For international students, it is a fully-funded NUS Singaporean Scholarship program which is available for admissions for both research based degrees as well as for course work based degree programs, so, prepare your application accordingly with rest of the application documents and apply for NUS scholarship 2024 as soon as possible.
What is Offered by NUS Scholarships 2024?
The NUS Singapore scholarship 2024-2025 is offering various benefits to the applicant. Such as:
- Complete tuition fee waiver.
- Free accommodation for the students.
- The monthly living allowance for a Master’s degree is 1500$ for international students, and the local student will get a monthly stipend of 2500$.
- The monthly living stipend for a Ph.D. degree is 2500$ to 3000$.
- Research grant funding sponsorship also.
Do You Stand Eligible for NUS Scholarships?
Below are the eligibility criteria for the NUS Singapore scholarships 2024-2025:
- All domestic and international students can apply for this scholarship.
- An excellent academic record is essential.
- If you want to enroll in an Undergraduate NUS Merit Scholarship, a high school diploma is mandatory.
- To apply for the Masters scholarship, a candidate must have a bachelors degree.
- To apply for a PhD scholarship, a candidate must have a Master degree.
- A candidate must get himself enrolled in any of the full-time research programs.
List of Scholarships Available at NUS Singapore University
One can apply for the scholarship for a Masters or a PhD degree in the below-listed programs:
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS).
- President’s Graduate fellowship
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- Commonwealth Scholarships.
- NUS Merit Scholarships
- NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarships
- NUS Sports Scholarships
- NUS Global Merit Scholarships
- NUS Engineering Scholarships
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS)
- Science & Technology (S&T) Undergraduate Scholarship
- Kuok Foundation Undergraduate Awards
- Singapore Power Scholarship
Complete Application Process of NUS Scholarships
- You can submit an online application for to apply for Singaporean NUS Scholarship at their own admission website by selecting subject, degree level, and batch.
- Now in next step you need to check eligibility criteria of selected subject/degree level at NUS university course page and if you stand eligible then make sure to get all required documents in scanned form
- Then click on the currently open scholarships section NUS university admission portal
- Do not forget to check the eligibility criteria, coverage plan, and details of each scholarship.
- Select the scholarship of your choice.
- Keep a keen check on the opening and closing dates of selected scholarships.
- Then, start collecting all the required documents mentioned in the application form before the deadline.
- Make sure if the applications are accepting online or online.
- Before submitting your application, proofreading it is a must.
- Submit your application with the set of required documents.
- Wait for the interview call and final results.
If you want to increase your chances of selection, then the acceptance letter from the professor of that university is a must. That means an invitation letter from the university’s professor into his research program will maximize your selection chances.
Which Documents Needed to Singaporean NUS University Scholarship Application:
Check the list of all the documents needed to apply for the NUS Singapore Scholarships.
- National ID or Passport Photostat is a must.
- Transcripts or Diplomas Attested Copies.
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letters
- Curriculum Vitae
- Standardized Tests’ scores
- Research Proposal
- Your study plan
- Scholarship essay
- Family Financial statement of your family is mandatory too.
- Set of Portfolios.
- Certificates of Extra-curricular activities
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.)
- Qualification test certificates, like GRE, GMAT, etc.
Application Deadline for NUS Singapore Scholarships 2024
There are various Singaporean government scholarships available at NUS University for the class of 2024-2025 and their deadline also vary so therefore i am quoting one of their last application deadline of July 31, 2023 for admissions of 2024-2025 class.