Netherlands Radboud University Scholarships 2023 Semester Intake
The 2023-2024 class of Radboud University Scholarships with IELTS exemption (conditional) is now open for online applications for admissions. That Radboud University Scholarship programs are designed specifically for all the highly motivated, extremely talented, and non-EEA students.
That Radboud University Scholarships are available for the complete English taught Radboud University Master’s degree program. It is offering fully-funded and partially-funded scholarships to all eligible students. So, do not miss your chance as they are accepting online applications these days.
So, buckle up and start collecting all your necessary documents and certificates. Do not forget to apply before the deadline as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience at the end.
Radboud University Scholarship Funding Coverage:
The winners of any of the scholarships offered by Radboud University may receive any or all the following listed grants;
- Those applying for a complete scholarship program must know that it covers the €16,000 tuition fee and €10,800 for living costs.
- However, the partial scholarship will cover tuition fees up to €2,168.
- There will be no immigration fees for all of the fully-funded scholarship holders.
- Meanwhile, both of the scholarships, either full or partial, cover the cost of a visa, residence permit, medical insurance, and liability insurance.
Radboud University IELTS Requirement or IELTS Alternatives
Proof of the required level in English Language Proficiency is mandatory for taking admission at Radboud University. Therefore, Radboud University accepts IELTS cert with a minimum of 6.5 bands for admission applications whereas, if it is not available then applicants are facilitated by providing IELTS alternative certs such as TOEFL, CPE, or CAE tests.
Eligibility Standards to Apply for Radboud Scholarships:
The eligibility criteria for the Radboud scholarship are listed below:
- A non-EU/EEA passport is a must for the applicant.
- A degree of Bachelor’s outside the Netherlands is mandatory.
- Any degree or academic certificate from any of the institutes of the Netherlands is not allowed.
- Proficiency in the English language is of high priority.
- Must be able to comply with the Netherlands visa regulations.
- A student needs to enroll in an academic year program and Master’s degree program to get the scholarship.
Process of Application for Radboud University Scholarships:
It is an integrated process to apply for the Radboud scholarship. However, the process is as same as that of the admission application.
While applying for admission to any Master’s program of your choice, you can also indicate your scholarship application within it.
The application needs to get completed via OSIRIS online application system before the date November 1, 2023
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE RADBOUD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
While applying for admission to a master’s degree program will not guarantee to get a Radboud scholarship. Nevertheless, if anyone is applying for the Radboud Scholarship, that applicant must have two essential things. These include a curriculum vitae and two reference letters. With these two, you may also be required to submit documents such as degrees, transcripts, motivation letter, SOP, LOI, research plan, or study proposal.
Radboud University Application Deadline: November 1, 2023
The applications for admissions and scholarships from international students at Radboud University will be accepted till November 1, 2023, for February 2023 semester session.