This scholarship is intended for young leaders who have demonstrated impact in responding to any global issues or advancing health education and access.
Coverage of One Young World Scholarships
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- Digital access to the One Young World Summit 2023
- Participation in unique sessions including meetings with Pfizer executives.
Eligibility for One Young World Scholarships
This one-world scholarship is intended for young leaders aged 18 – 30* who have demonstrated impact in responding to the global situation and/or advancing health education and access. Relevant impact includes:
- Raising awareness of health risks and contributing to community safety.
- Providing healthcare to pandemic patients.
- Advocating for public policies which protect vulnerable populations and advance health equity.
- Initiatives that combat the secondary impacts of the pandemic e.g. responding to increases in unemployment.
- Digital solutions to enhance access to education and access to healthcare.
The scholarship welcomes applications from candidates from a variety of professional backgrounds including; healthcare practitioners, social entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, charity leaders, academics, and community activists.
In addition to these criteria, successful candidates will demonstrate a willingness to engage with Pfizer professionals. Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Steps to apply for the One Young World Scholarship
Submit the application form below before 10:00 am BST on 30 March 2023. Please note that applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early applications are strongly encouraged. Final Application Deadline: 10:00 AM BST, March 30, 2023.
Early applications are advised.
*Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.