Submit your complete application for the fully-funded Qatar University Scholarships for the class of 2022-2023 for all majors and degree levels now.
Qatar University (QU) also known as (Jamia Qatar) being ranked as one of the best universities in the Middle East, is the country’s national institution of higher learning. Offering quality undergraduate and graduate programs that educate individuals who have the desire to help define the country’s development. The university’s faculty is diverse and dedicated and teaches and works on tackling significant local and regional concerns. More so, the programs develop understanding and knowledge that proactively adds to meeting society’s requirements and ambitions.
Every academic year, Qatar University offers a varied range of scholarships in hopes of attracting competent candidates. These scholarships are given out on the basis of merit and academic achievement, as well as Qatar University’s mission and vision.
Scholarships are given to students who directly apply to QU. The shortlisted candidates are eligible for the benefits of scholarship opportunities given by QU in the fall and spring semesters. However, candidates are not permitted to transfer their scholarship to the next academic year. Qatar University offers two kinds of scholarships, i.e. internal and external.
Qatar University Internal Scholarships in 2022
These types of scholarships are provided via the Qatar university to local candidates in sponsorship with third-party organizations.
Internal scholarships exclude tuition and book fees or fixed funding awards.
- Freshly enrolled students need to receive the final confirmation for acceptance. It must be noted that it cannot be a provisional acceptance.
- The candidate must have outstanding grades through high school.
- Existing candidates need to complete a foundation semester to be qualified for this scholarship.
- The awarded scholarship is eligible to be used during the semester one has applied to, or else the award is permitted to be canceled for that academic year’s semester. The candidate will be notified via email if that is the case.
- There are no required documents, however, candidates are advised to check their program application requirements.
Candidates have to consistently maintain the terms and conditions to sustain the given award.
Qatar University External Scholarships
This type of scholarship opportunity is given to foreign candidates interested in Qatar University. Such candidates must apply directly to the university as well.
Candidates awarded the external scholarship will be fully sponsored by the university and will be allowed the following benefits:
- Fully paid tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Yearly air transport expenses
- Books and other expenses are paid for
How to Apply?
(Internal Scholarship) for candidates applying from the State of Qatar
Freshly enrolled candidates will be provided with the link of applying via email. This will only be done once the university’s acceptance decision is final.
(External Scholarship) for fresh foreign candidates
Fresh candidates applying from other countries are eligible to send in applications for this scholarship once they have applied through Qatar University’s online portal. Candidates must use that link in the given specified dates.
Eligibility for External Scholarships
- Freshly enrolled candidates are required to have the final acceptance
- Scholarship awarded has to be used in the same academic year and the semester applied to
Qatar University Scholarship Application Deadline: February 6, 2022
Applicants of the Qatar University Scholarships can submit their online applications before February 06, 2022, for admissions.
Qatar University Admissions Acceptance Rate is 46%
Qatar University’s rate of acceptance is approximately 46%. However, this university does not provide degree program-based data. This is due to the university having different eligibilities and specifications for each program offered.