Submit your complete admissions application documents for the fully/partially-funded Qatar University (QU) Scholarships for the class of 2023-2024 for all majors and degree levels now. Qatar University offers fully-funded scholarships for all of their subjects and degree options. These Qatari scholarships 2023 are given out on the basis of merit and academic achievement, as well as Qatar University’s mission and vision.
English Language Requirement at Qatar University
Qatar University requires proof of English Language Ability from the applicants and for that IELTS is not a Mandatory requirement. If candidates have any IELTS alternative approved test certificate then they will still stand eligible to apply for admissions/scholarships at QU.
The acceptable English language test formats at QU are IELTS of 5.5, Accuplacer ESL, TOEFL of 61+, ACT, SAT, GRE, or GMAT.
Qatar University Admissions Acceptance Rate in 2023 was 43%
Qatar University’s rate of acceptance for admissions in the 2023 session was approximately 43%.
1# Qatar University Internal Scholarships in 2023
These types of Qatari scholarships are provided via the Qatar university to local candidates in sponsorship with third-party organizations or the government.
Internal scholarships may include tuition fee expenses, monthly stipends, book fees, or fixed funding awards.
- Freshly enrolled students need to receive the final confirmation for acceptance. It must be noted that it cannot be a provisional acceptance.
- The candidate must have outstanding grades through high school.
- Existing candidates need to complete a foundation semester to be qualified for this scholarship.
- The awarded scholarship is eligible to be used during the semester one has applied to, or else the award is permitted to be canceled for that academic year’s semester. The candidate will be notified via email if that is the case.
- There are no required documents, however, candidates are advised to check their program application requirements.
Candidates have to consistently maintain the terms and conditions to sustain the given award.
2# Qatar University (QU) External Scholarships in 2023
This type of scholarship opportunity is given to foreign candidates interested in Qatar University. Such candidates must apply directly to the university as well.
Candidates awarded the external scholarship will be fully sponsored by the external institutions of Qatar and may be allowed to offer the following benefits:
- Fully/partially paid tuition fees
- Living expenses (Monthly) or settlement allowance/help
- Residential space facility
- Yearly air transport expenses
- Books and other expenses are paid for
How to Apply?
(Internal Scholarship) for candidates applying from the State of Qatar
Freshly enrolled candidates will be provided with the link of applying via email. This will only be done once the university’s acceptance decision is final.
(External Scholarship) for fresh foreign candidates
Fresh candidates applying from other countries are eligible to send in applications for this scholarship once they have applied through Qatar University’s online portal. Candidates must use that link on the given specified dates.
Eligibility for External Scholarships
- Freshly enrolled candidates are required to have the final acceptance
- The scholarship awarded has to be used in the same academic year and the semester applied to
Qatar University Fall Semester Application Deadline: March 15, 2023
Applicants for the Qatar University Scholarships can submit their online applications before 15 March 2023, for admissions. The admission/scholarship applications after March 15, 2023, will not be accepted by QU.