School of Economics Scholarships for MSc Development Economics 2023-2024 at University of Kent
University of Kent Economics Scholarships 2022
School of Economics Scholarships for MSc Development Economics at Kent University is open for online applications. The School of Economics is offering a scholarship for their MSc Development Economics program for 2023/23. The scholarships are available to outstanding students from low-/lower-middle-income countries, who have secured a scholarship of at least 50% of the full tuition fee through another recognized funder. The School will pay the difference to the full tuition fee.
Kent University’s postgraduate programs are informed by their proven commitment to research excellence. As a top-ranked UK university, Kent offers a wide choice of well-structured and ambitious postgraduate programs.
Coverage of School of Economics Scholarships:
- School of Economics Scholarships is offering up to 50% of the full tuition fee.
- The scholarships are available to outstanding students from low-/lower-middle-income countries.
- All scholarships take the form of a School payment towards tuition fees and will be paid once the recipient is fully registered at the University of Kent.
- You should be aware that this scholarship does not cover the full cost of studying at Kent, and that you will need to have additional sources of funding in order to cover your accommodation, travel, and living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for School of Economics Scholarships:
Eligibility criteria to apply for School of Economics Scholarships are:
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best-qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Kent Alumni Tuition Fee Discount in addition, if they are eligible).
- The award of this scholarship is conditional upon students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer of a place to study.
- This scholarship is not available for the MSc Conversion Program.
Documents Required for School of Economics Scholarships:
Following documents would be required by the candidate at the time of applying for School of Economics Scholarships;
- Letter of Motivation
- Copies of all transcripts
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Study plan essay for MS degree applicants
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificate
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- Recommendation letters should be by two of the former professors
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Language Proficiency Requirements
The Process to Apply for School of Economics Scholarships:
To apply for the MSc Development Economics Scholarship you need to do two things:
1. Ensure that you have already submitted an application for a place of study on one of our programmes via the link available at the end of the article.
N.B. Scholarship applications cannot be considered without an application to study.
2. Complete a Scholarship application form available at the end of this article.
The closing date for this scholarship is Monday 21 June 2023 and decisions will be made shortly after this date. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback on rejected applications.
Deadline to Apply for School of Economics Scholarships:
- The closing date for this scholarship is Monday 21 June 2023 and decisions will be made shortly after this date.
- Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, they are unable to provide feedback on rejected applications.
I am applying for admission in Malta on PhD in soil science subject. Thank you for information.