Admissions at Trinity College of Dublin for the class of 2022-2023 are open for applications under Trinity College Scholarships without IELTS 2022. So this is one of the best chances for students to study for free without IELTS in Ireland.
Indeed, Trinity College of Dublin is one of the renowned and number one institutions of Ireland. It has maintained its academic standing due to providing high-quality education and outclass learning experiences to Irish and International students.
On the other hand, Trinity College Dublin, in partnership with the Government of Ireland, is offering various scholarship programs to international candidates. Through these scholarships, they are increasing the global network and investing in the upcoming generation.
IELTS Requirement at Trinity College Dublin: Optional
IELTS is an optional English language requirement at Trinity College Dublin; if any of these nine test certs can be submitted by the applicant; University of Cambridge English tests, European Baccalaureate, Irish Leaving Certificate, GCSE, French Baccalaureate, US High School Curriculum, TOEFL, International Baccalaureate, or Pearson Test of English (PTE).
The medium of instruction for the subjects here at Trinity College Dublin is English, as it welcomes all nationals from overseas countries. However, students other than the English language must show a language proficiency certificate while applying for admission.
Admission Acceptance Rate of Trinity College Dublin: 33.5%
Getting admission into Trinity College Dublin is not a walk in the park. It is one of the finest universities of Ireland with high academic status. It is highly challenging and competitive to get admission here and entirely depends upon the students’ merit.
Application fees of Trinity College Dublin is: €55 (Every Single Application)
How to Apply for Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin?
Getting a scholarship at such a prestigious college is not as easy as it seems. There are a few protocols and some eligibility criteria that one has to follow. Similarly, while applying for the scholarship, every degree level has different requirements. However, scholarship programs are based on merits, nationalities, and chosen degree programs.
If a student has planned to apply for any scholarship in a specific degree program, an offer letter is a must. In the same way, for undergraduate programs, it is crucial to comply with all the mentioned requirements. But failure in this regard will require the candidate to take admission into the Trinity International Foundation Program to become eligible for an undergrad program.
Other requirements include;
- A letter to show how a candidate will serve the Trinity College Community.
- Meanwhile, a CV, Academic Certificates, and two Recommendation Letters are mandatory to submit with the scholarship application.
- After obtaining an admission or scholarship award letter, the applicant needs to proceed with Ireland Study VISA with the immigration office.
List of Scholarships offered by Trinity College Dublin:
Trinity College Dublin is offering several scholarships to all international students in collaboration with the Irish Government, giving them a chance to study and research. Let’s discuss each scholarship in detail.
#1 Government of Ireland Scholarships:
- It is a scholarship for all non-EEA countries students.
- Duration: 1 year.
- Number of scholarships: 60
- Academic studies will commence from September or October 2022.
- The scholarship fund for €10,000 will be given to the selected students for one year by HEA.
- Meanwhile, living and other miscellaneous expenses will also be given to the students.
- Full tuition fee waiver for the selected candidates.
- Only such students can apply for the scholarship;
- Studying in the final year of the Undergraduate program.
- Enrolled in the one-year Masters or Research program.
Deadline: 17th April 2022
#2 Global Business Scholarships:
- This scholarship is for Bachelors’s in Business Studies.
- The reward amount is 5000 euro.
- Candidates with a non-EU status are eligible for this scholarship.
- However, the candidate’s selection will occur based on academic records, merit, and potential to serve the community.
- The application procedure for this scholarship is online.
#3 Better World Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Duration of degree: 1 year.
- Scholarship reward: €2,000 to €4,000
- However, there are 20 scholarships for the 4-year degree program and the candidates will receive an amount of €4,000.
- The scholarship is available for the Bachelors in Engineering, Environmental Science, and joint honors in Geography and Computer Science.
- Meanwhile, the scholarship value is €10,000 for the first-year program. However, there is a reward of €4,000 for the remaining years.
Who can apply?
Candidates with the offer letter with non-EU status are eligible for the Global Business Scholarship.
Deadline for application:
- 1st Batch Announcement: 1st March 2022
- 1st Batch Deadline: 1st June 2022
- 2nd Batch Announcement: 1st April 2022
- 2nd Batch Deadline: 1st July 2022
#4 E3 Balanced Better World Postgraduate Scholarship:
- It is a one-year scholarship for postgrad studies with the reward of €2,000 to €4,000.
- The scholarship is available for various degree programs like;
- Computer Science
- Natural Sciences
- Energy Science
- Environmental History
- Applicants having an offer letter are eligible for this scholarship.
- Meanwhile, Trinity College is also giving a one-year scholarship for the candidates enrolled in the MSc in Electronic Information Engineering program & MSc in Smart & Sustainable Cities of the value of €10,000).
#5 Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarships:
- Applications for September 2022 are now open.
- The scholarship amount is 5000 euro.
- Applicants with non-EU status can apply for it.
- For the application, contact the Registrar’s office of your regional country.
- Applicants from China, India, and the USA can also apply for this scholarship program.
- The deadline for the USA is 1st April 2022.
#6 Mitchell Scholarships:
- It is a scholarship program founded by the US-Ireland alliance in the name of George J Mitchell.
- Annually, around 12 scholarships from the age of 18 to 30 are announced for overseas students in various disciplines.
- Benefits include travel and living expenses, accommodation, tuition fee.
- To apply for this scholarship, a candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
- However, the selection criteria are based on the following things; Scholarship, Leadership quality, Commitment to serving the community.