Turkey Success Scholarships for 2022-2023 batch will be open for online applications from October 2021. The last date to apply for Turkey Scholarships 2022-2023 is 30th November, 2021.
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey. The scholarship program offers programs at the 50 top and most prestigious universities in Turkey, and provides a compulsory one-year Turkish Language Course which ensures that all students acclimatize and adapt to the social and cultural environment they live in.
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey. Turkey opens the doors of its universities for international students from all around the world with “Türkiye Scholarships”. The scholarship program provides its recipients with vast opportunities and education in the most prestigious Turkish universities, helping students gain new perspectives and have a unique educational experience during their study in Turkey.
Success Scholarship Program (1 year) is specifically designed for students who are currently studying in Turkish universities with their own finances and have shown exceptional academic performance. Turkey Success Scholarships are applicable for undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree levels.
Turkey Success Scholarships Coverage:
Success Scholarships cover only monthly scholarship payments for an academic year and these payments are made only in months (9 months) students continue their education.
Applicants eligible for Success Scholarship will receive the following monthly payments:
- ₺ 450 for undergraduate students, free education, accommodation, and health insurance
- ₺ 600 for graduate students, free education, accommodation, and health insurance
- ₺ 900 for Ph.D. students. free education, accommodation, and health insurance
Turkey Success Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
- Students must have foreign citizenship. In case students hold dual citizenship, one of their nationality being the Republic of Turkey, they cannot apply to the Success Scholarship Program (Exchange students are not eligible).
- Students must currently reside in Turkey.
- Students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. degrees in Turkey (including scientific preparation classes), and undergraduate students must have at least 3.00(out of 4) GPA (Grade Point Average), while Ph.D. students must score at least 3.5 (out of 4) in order to be eligible.
- Undergraduate students in Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy as an exception must have at least a 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- Students who will apply to the Success Scholarship Program must not be previously granted or currently benefitting from any other scholarship granted as per Turkey Scholarships (including State, Government Scholarships, and canceled scholarships).
- Also, students must not be currently benefitting from a scholarship granted by any institution or organization.
Turkey Success Scholarships Documents Requirement:
The following documents should be attached with the application form:
- Student Certificate with signature and seal received from registrar’s office after November 1, 2021 (Mandatory)
- Copy of a valid ID or Passport (Mandatory)
- Certified copies of your previous higher education certificates
- The research proposal for graduate and Ph.D. programs
- Scholarship CV and cover letter
- The study plan to make yourself project as a scheduled student
- Motivation Letter enlisting key points on why you are applying for this funding
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two original Recommendation Letters by previous professors
- Letter of intent (LOI)
- Transcript with signature and seal received from registrar’s office after November 1, 2021 (Mandatory)
Turkey Success Scholarships Application process:
- Applicants must first open an account on Turkey Scholarships Application System.
- Applicants must enter their “Personal Information, Educational Background, Social Activities, etc.” in order to apply to Success Scholarship.
- Students must provide all requested data for application; scan and upload requested documents to the system in a supported format (pdf, jpeg, etc.). Otherwise, applications will be considered invalid.
- In case any error or mistake is detected in the information and documents submitted by students, their applications will be considered invalid. And in case such a mistake or error is detected after granting the scholarship, the total amount of scholarship paid to students will be collected as per the relevant legislation.
Last Date to apply for Turkey Success Scholarships:
Last date to apply for Turkey Success Scholarships is 30th November 2021.